A ring 💗

(They are aged up by at least 10 years ♡♡)

╔═ .✾. ═╗

"Yuichiro, can you do me a favor?"

"No" Yuichiro replied, listening to him half-heartedly. "It's about your brother."

"What about him?"

The other hands him a small measuring tape. Fortunately, Yuichiro understood as soon as the measuring tape was handed to him judging by his extended 'Ohhh'

"I'll do it, but don't come crying to me if he says no." The other nodded

─── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───

"Nii-san, I'm going to bed! Goodnight!!" Muichiro yells, getting a 'Goodnight' from his twin brother

Yuichiro continues to wash the dishes, and by the time he finished, his younger brother was already fast asleep.

Yuichiro sighed, 'You owe me for this, Genya.' he thought to himself before turning the faucet off

He makes his way into his and his brother's shared room, grabbing the small measuring tape Genya lent him a few days ago.

The wood creaked with every step he took, 'Why does the floor always creak loudly when I try to be quiet?' Yuichiro curses their house's floor as he continues making his way to Muichiro who was fortunately on the bottom part of the bunk bed

Muichiro would just randomly pick the top or bottom bunk whenever he wants to sleep. He'd pick the bottom bunk if he were feeling lazy to climb up to the top bunk or if Yuichiro already occupied the top bunk,

The top bunk, on the other hand, usually picks whenever he wants to be alone or if he just felt like sleeping in a colder place.

But that aside, Yuichiro admires his sleeping twin on the bed, the younger twin is wrapped in a comfortable blanket while his hair is completely messy.

Yuichiro can't help but brush his twin's hair off his face, and once he did he started getting to work.

Yuichiro slowly takes his hand and starts wrapping the measuring tape around his ring finger, before getting interrupted with Muichiro shifting to his right side, facing away from Yuichiro.

Yuichiro mumbled a string of curses before attempting to grab Muichiro's hand that rested on the soft pillow his younger brother's head rested on.

Once again Muichiro moved once more, getting onto Yuichiro's nerves "Muichiro sweetheart I'm begging you please stop moving." he whispered, loud enough for him to hear and quiet enough for Muichiro to NOT hear.

Yuichiro did this in his own will, he'd love to walk Muichiro down the aisle. Something Yuichiro wished to do ever since he was a kid, back when their parents were still alive.

He gently took his brother's hand before finally getting his twin's finger measurement. 'I'll be so upset if you say no.' Yuichiro thought as he caressed Muichiro's head.

"Nii-san..?" Muichiro called out, rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing?"

Yuichiro hid the measuring tape behind his back, "Nothing, I just wanted to check up on you." He replied, giving his little brother a warm smile.

He loves his twin brother, Muichiro ended up being much stronger than Yuichiro since he lost an arm, and that's why Yuichiro couldn't protect his little brother anymore.

When Muichiro introduced Genya as his significant other, Yuichiro was upset.

Upset because Genya could steal his beloved brother from him, upset because Muichiro has grown up so fast, and upset because Genya looked like he could hurt his brother.