APOLOGY !!! (Not a oneshot)

First of all... IM SO FUCKING SORRY???!?!!?

I'm here to come clean on why I haven't updated this when it's supposed to be a “Daily Genmui oneshots”

To be honest, I just didn't find any ideas and/or motivation to continue since I was already burn out. I loved seeing your comments about how my writing is improving every time I update this book(?)...

I wanted to give all of you the best possible results I can give, but when I started writing - I really don't know what I was doing, it looks so messed up like how there is more details than the actual plot - and less interaction of our main pair, Genya and Muichiro.

I was satisfied with my work but the more I look at it, the more i feel like... I wasn't doing good enough??

I thought I'll take a break, I told myself I would focus on family problems and prepare for school stuff and just come back when I'm ready.

So that's what I did.

When I decided to return again, I had technical difficulties - My keyboard was glitching, so did my monitor.

Not only that, but my laptop's charging port was loose - it won't charge unless it's at the right position. I got so frustrated that I even went as far as disassembling my own Laptop (0/10 do not recommend, scariest shit I've ever done.)

Well, after I did get it fixed... I wrote my idea and only finished not even halfway. I got more into drawing and I lost my momentum to write.

My bestfriend (One of many amazing human beings in this heck of a planet btw) gave me the motivation to get up and start publishing oneshots again.

But I'm not sure if I can do it continuously because of how school will start soon.

Anyways, Thank you for reading this random oneshots that I make - it makes me feel so happy that people actually like them.

That's all, Thank you

- The Author, Alex.