43

43| Vacation?

Janet's POV
July 31
11:21 AM

I've been up for the past hour, just laying in bed. My body is too sore to get up and move around. After Toni came home and surprised me in the shower, let's just say... we had fun. Flashbacks of last night filled my head and I smiled...

"Ohh fuck baby!" I moaned as Toni's tongue swirled around my clit. She held my thighs to keep my legs open and I watched her eat me out. After we went a few rounds in the shower, we moved to the bed since it's more comfortable. Toni's eyes locked with mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach. She sucked on my clit and my hips bucked. I grabbed her head as my head flew back against the bed.

"B-baby... uhhh." She mumbled into my pussy and I gasped, squeezing my legs around her face. She opened my legs and I sighed, I can't take it anymore. I shook my head and began pushing Toni away.

"Janet don't make me tie you up."

"Baby, I can't..."

"Hmm, you can't what? Take it?"

"Mmhmm." I moaned as her fingers ran up and down my slit. I grabbed her hand and looked at her but she didn't stop.

"You started it so I'm going to finish." Toni slipped her two fingers inside of me and I screamed in pleasure. My walls immediately squeezed around her fingers, adjusting to them. Toni moved my hand and began plunging her fingers deep into me. I gripped the bedsheets as I let out inaudible sounds. She then sucked on my thighs and then placed her mouth back on my clit. I shook my head and I was about to push Toni away again but I didn't want to be tied up. I guess I'm going to have to take it. She curved her fingers and found my spot. My legs began shaking and I know that Toni is loving every second of her having control over me.

"Fuck, baby!" I gasped and gripped the sheets tighter. Tears of pleasure fell from my eyes as I came for the umpteenth time tonight. Toni pulled away from my clit and began kissing up my stomach. She pulled her fingers out and I sighed. Toni kissed my lips and I kissed her back, tasting myself on her tongue.

"You tapping out baby?" She asked me and I shook my head. Let's just say we didn't go to sleep until the sun rose.

Toni's hand laid on my stomach and I smiled. I rolled over on my side, facing her. I traced over her beautiful features as she slept. Should I wake her up or not? She's most likely tired from her flight and us wearing each other out last night. I pecked her lips and felt her smile against mine. I pulled away and her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning love. How long have you been awake for?"

"I never went to sleep, I wasn't tired."

"Yes, you did. I heard you snoring." I said and she laughed.

"No, you heard yourself." We both laughed and then heard a knock on our door.

"Mommy? Momma?"

"One-second baby." Toni told Zee as we both tried to find clothes to put on. I looked under the bed and found our shirts. I handed one to her and we put them on.

"Come in baby." She came in with her Apple Pencil and iPad in her hand.

"Good morning guys."

"Morning baby." Zee sat on our bed and crossed her legs. She looked at us and smiled.

"What's up, baby?"

"Remember when I was smaller and I thought I was a lesbian? It happened in school."

"Yes, you're a lesbian now?" Toni asked and I laughed.

"No, momma told me where my family is from and I want to go..."

"Go where?"

"To St. Lucia. They are having carnival and I want to experience the culture and listen to the music... you know."

"Okay baby, when's the carnival?"

"In two weeks."

"Two weeks? That's too soon baby."

"I know but I don't know if they have carnival every year, so pleaseee?" She laid on top of me and I closed my eyes. I heard Toni laugh and I shook my head. She's going to try and bribe me with her eyes and her voice.

"Momma pleaseee."

"Zee—" She used her fingers to open my eyelids, forcing me to look at her.

"Momma just this once and we don't have to go again until I get older." I groaned and moved her hands from my face.

"Fine, fine, we can go. My lord your head is so heavy."

"Yeah because my head is big like yours." Azuree joked and we laughed.

"Don't make me change my mind girl."

"I won't... do you guys think that some of my family still lives there?"

"I don't know baby, it wasn't in your file. Maybe your grandparents or cousins still live there." Toni answered and she nodded.

"Okay, maybe I'll see them maybe I won't. Is it hot out there?"

"Is it? Oh my gosh, it's like Mama K's house."

"Oh my goodness, but we'll be in a villa right?"

"Yes, we will."

Azuree's POV

I'm excited to go to the island that my family is from. I've been doing research and I really want to go to the Sulphur Springs. It's a volcano that erupted in the 1700s and you can go in the mud, like a mud bath. The mud is supposed to make you look younger and bring you good luck like it's magic or something. It's supposed to heal sores, aches, eczema, and other things. Then after you have the mud all over you, you go in the waterfall and rinse it off, I think it's going to be fun.

As for carnival, I saw a few pictures from previous carnivals, and the costumes are different every year. They are so colorful but revealing, I like it though. I also saw a few videos and the music sounds nice.

I can't wait to go.

***

•Toni and Janet?

•Azuree going to St. Lucia?

•My family is actually from St. Lucia so it will be easy for me to write about their vacation.

Whewww!!

Whewww!!

Excuse any errors ✨