1

the cast were all at bradys house chilling on his sofa as they had just finished watching a movie , they were all eating candy as they were in a deep argument about which jolly rancher was better.

soleil was quiet, she was staring at miguel as he was arguing with brady and tristan. it's been a month since they've broken up.

they agreed to stay friends since the cast was already really close , but they were only "friends" when they were hanging out with everyone else.

they never hung out alone or texted eachother , which they both hated.

as miguel was about to turn around soleil quickly turned away , she saw him pick up his phone and start texting someone with a wide smile spread across his face.

brady looked at his screen , nudging miguel's shoulder and wiggling his eyebrows as he smirked causing miguel to roll his eyes.

soleil took a deep breath in as she sat back on the couch , maddy scooted closer to her.

"what's wrong lil?" she asked , "oh,nothing" she lied , maddy gave her a look.

"okay fine , i don't know i just think miguel moved on. i mean it's dumb ,i broke up with him but.. what if it's gianna? " she confessed , "look soleil, you should focus more on yourself okay? it's the healthy thing to do besides.. there's nothing better than a hot girl summer" maddy winked.

soleil chuckled , "true". "you know , the pool party you're throwing is tomorrow right? show him what he could've had girl" maddy suggested.

"i mean i don't know about that , he seems pretty happy with the girl he's texting" soleil shook her head , "still! go all out , after all you are soleil brown like-" maddy said. "okay okay.. i suppose i will , but for myself! not for him" she smiled.

THE NEXT DAY

soleil rummaged through her swim suit drawer , she pulled out a black bikini set that she was yet to wear.

on top of it she wore a dark red crochet set  , she put her curly hair up and put some golden chunky hoops on her ears.

she applied some lip tint on her lips and cheeks , and curled her eye lashes.

she went out to the backyard and asked her sister to take photos of her.

she chose her favorite and posted it on her instagram story.

she prepared all the snacks outside as people were gonna start arriving soon

she invited her actor friends , tbp cast and the babysitters cast along with a few other friends she had who also acted.

she placed her towel on one of the chairs beside the pool.

she heard the back door bell ring , she walked over to open it.

it revealed mason , "hey mase!" she hugged him.

"hi!" he said as they pull away , he looked her up and down "you look stunning" he smiled looking back at her.

"thank you" she grinned , "oh i also brought these" he opened the small cooler that was filled with popsicles.

"aw that's so nice!! thank you again" her smile getting even bigger this time , "anytime" he responded as they both went to place the cooler on a table.

"i guess i'm a bit early huh?" he said as they both got comfy on the soft big sofa outside.

"it's fine , they'll start coming soon" she said as she put a pillow under her to rest her arm.

"so .. did you invite miguel?" mason asked , "yeah why wouldn't i?" she asked.

"oh i just thought you wouldn't cuz maybe he would bring- never mind" he changed his mind quickly after realizing what he had said.

"bring who?" soleil asked , "no one! i didnt mean for that to slip out sorry" he said trying to change the subject.

"no mason tell me" she denies , "fine , gianna" he sighed.

"oh" she said quietly , "i'm so sorry" mason said as he hugged her.

she hugged him back then pulling away, "it's fine , i don't really care well not as much as i thought i would atleast".

"you shouldn't, everything happens for a reason" he comforted her.

"you're right" she smiled as they were interrupted by another doorbell ringing.

they walked over to the door revealing maddy brady and tristan , gianna and miguel behind them.

they all greeted eachother , until soleil got to miguel and gianna.

"hey , thanks for coming" she said blandly , walking away before they could even say anything.

by this point , everyone was here. momona , maddy and soleil were playing mermaids in the pool as gianna was "tanning" watching them.

they were laughing at maddys swimming skills , as soleil felt gianna glaring.

she turned around seeing gianna laugh at her , "what?" soleil said bluntly as she got out of the pool.

"nothing, you just look goofy" she laughed looking her up and down.

"oh i do? you look goofy coming here , shit talking me sitting on my chair at my house when you weren't even invited! be grateful i even let you stay bitch" soleil responded.

miguel went up to soleil , "woah soleil chill out" he said.

"don't tell me to chill out ok? your little girlfriend should back off if she wanna stays here" she said turning to face him.

miguel's face rested , "she's not my girlfriend sol".

"why do you always have to be such a bitch" gianna said as she stood up from the chair.

"oh i'm the bitch?" soleil replied , "yep that's pretty clear-" she started before soleil pushed her into the pool.

everyone was either laughing or staring , soleil glared at gianna who was inside the pool.

"i just got my hair done you physco!!!" she shouted.

"it looked bad anyway" soleil rolled her eyes as she looked back at miguel , then grabbing her towel and walking to the other side sitting on the couch.

shay and sophie , her friends from the babysitters club headed over and sat next to her.

"woah that was amazing" sophie said , soleil chuckled "she deserved it".

maddy walked over to join them , "guys she just left oh my god" she laughed.

"what?!! how?" shay said shocked, "apparently she drove here so she just got her towel and left , she didn't even change".

"oh thank god" soleil said, "anyways we should get back to the pool now".

MATILDA SPEAKS !
i promise the second chapter will be a continuation i was just too lazy for that rn 😍😍 hope u enjoyed thiss