2

SOLEILS POV

by now they had all finished swimming , a few people went home leaving the tbp cast and the babysitters club cast only.

they were playing charades , since i was upstairs ordering everyone's food i didn't get to join so i went downstairs and saw them on the big couch.

i decided to just go sit and see what they were doing , there were a few empty places but i saw miguel looking at me so i wanted to annoy him.

i go sit right next to mason , masons arm was already rested on the top of the couch so when i sat he was gonna remove it but i told him to keep it.

he smiled at me then continued trying to guess what malia was doing, i could feel miguel glaring at us.

i felt bad cuz i was just trying to make miguel jealous and i had no real feelings for mason , but i had to.

"ok tristan it's your turn , this round isss.. act like a person! choose one that we all know" malia announced , tristan nodded as he went up to the front.

he closed his eyes getting in character making  us laugh ,  "OH MY GODD!! my hair my hair don't get it ruined i just got it done for 500 dollars! my hair is PRECIOUS PLEASE" he said in a valley girl accent with a high pitched voice.

"GIANNA!" me and maddy shouted in sync laughing , "YESS!" he went over and high fived the both of us , we all continue to laugh except miguel , he rolled his eyes getting up.

i sighed as i got up , following after him to the hallway , "miguel , it was just a joke chill" i said. "i know i don't care about gianna , i'm the one who told her to leave" he said.

"then whyd you bring her?" i asked , "because i had to! ethan and scott made me" he said as his voice got quieter at the last part.

"what?" i said in disbelief, "yeah, they wanted her to get close with us or something but they made me do it since apparently i was the most social" he sighs.

"but aren't you guys talking or whatever?" i questioned , "no, god no" he answered.

"then who were u smiling at on your phone?" i asked , "what when? i was barely on my phone tonight" miguel said.

"no , last night with brady" i reminded , "soleil that was just a zendaya edit , you know she's my celebrity crush" he said , slightly smiling.

"you fucking bitch u had me all .. worried" i laughed as a i hit his shoulder , "worried? why?" he asks.

"i don't know" i muttered , "wait why did you get mad and storm off then?" i changed the subject. "i don't know , i guess seeing you and mason like that just did something to me" he said looking down at the floor.

"what?" i said , "nothing , shit i shouldn't have said that" he said looking  up then walking back to the living room.

MATILDA SPEAKS !
ok i tried my best to make miguel likeable again i think it worked.. anyways soleil is #delulu just like me