6

soleil walked up to masons porch , ringing his doorbell.

his sister , brooke opens the door , "oh hey soleil!" she smiles.

"hey brooke! is mason home?" she smiled back politely.

"yeah , he's in the backyard come in" she let soleil in and lead her to the backyard.

mason was in their seating area , scrolling on instagram.

he looked up "oh hey soleil" , "hey mason" she sat next to him.

brooke slid the door shut , "look , i just wanted to apologize for yesterday. u were right i wasn't over miguel and listen you're a great guy but you're one of my really good friends and i don't want this to affect us or our friendship because i cant lose that" she apologizes .

he nodded , slightly smiling "it's okay sol don't worry , i agree i value and respect our friendship tons i don't want it to get ruined by one stupid kiss" .

she smiled before pausing "stupid? bitch you know damn well that was the best kiss you ever had" , "i didn't mean it like that sol" he laughs.

she grins "im glad we could work this out" , "me too" he agrees.

she pulls him in for a warm hug , "by the way , do you think i can get your friend sophie's number?" he asks.

soleil pulls away with her mouth hanging wide open , "how dare you move on from me that quick!".

"sorry! ... still seriously sol i need it shes so-" , she cut him off "i'll text it to you after i tell her".

"thanks you're the best" he smiles , "shut up player" she smiles rolling her eyes playfully as she stood up.

"gotta go now , bye mason!" , "bye sol!".

soleil parked in miguel's driveway , unbuckling her seatbelt.

she carried the plate of chocolate chip cookies she made , knowing his half sisters would be home.

(guys i'm just gonna make them up so don't say anything😭😭)

she knocked on the door , wendy answered like usual.

"soleil? hey!! mikey didn't tell me you were coming oh it's been so long" she hugged her almost immediately.

"hey wendy it's so good to see you! and yeah it was kind of a surprise!" she replied.

"the best surprise" she grinned , soleil slightly lifted up the plate of cookies "i brought my homemade cookies , i know you loved them".

"oh thank you sweetheart, i missed those so much" she chuckles taking the plate from soleil.

she watched wendy place the cookies on the kitchen counter , "miguel!!! adriana , alicia come down kids we have a visitor!"  she shouted from downstairs.

adriana and alicia weren't wendy's kids , but she treated them like hers.

miguel had picked up alicia on his hip , holding adriana's hand as she rushed down the stairs.

wendy and soleil were waiting on the couch , miguel's face lit up when he saw her.

"sol! what are you doing here?" he beamed as he hugged her from the side since alicia was on the other side.

"just a surprise visit.. aww alicia you've gotten so big" she said in excitement to see her again.

alicia smiled extending her arms out at soleil , "aww" soleil said as miguel handed her over.

soleil picked up alicia as she bent down to adriana's level.

"and youu!! come here i missed you" she slightly tickled her causing her to laugh then hug her.

"why don't you come here anymore?" adriana pouted.

"i'm sorry dri, you see me and mig-" she started before miguel joins in on the conversation "soleil went to holiday, she went to disneyland and saw mickey and minney " he put his arm around adriana's shoulder.

"wow! i love disney" she gasps , causing soleil to laugh.

"sorry , i couldn't tell her because she made me take an oath for us to never break up" he whispered as adriana walked away distracted by the cookies , soleil handed alicia over to wendy.

soleil smiled , "an oath? damn". "i know right! when i was her age all i knew was pinky promises" he said causing soleil to laugh.

"mikey! soleils cookies! try them" adriana said with her mouth full.

"okay dri i'm coming , don't eat with your mouth full" he said as they made their way over to her .

soleil only stayed there for 2 more hours , her and wendy caught up , her and miguel played restaurant with adriana and they taught alicia a few new words.

TILLY SPEAKS !
kind of a filler chapter anyways i just wanted to clarify that in this book the black phone premiered and stuff in 2023 so this is all taking place in summer 2023 and i made them all have their drivers license cuz it was easier 😭