7

(i forgot to mention this but for the full experience read this in dark mode 🤘)

soleilbrown posted a story !

official _miguelcazarezmora

↳ damnnnn 😍😍

miguel

soleil
i miss you

i saw you two days ago literally.

not like that
you know what i mean

stopp
mikey yk we can't

why can't we

because i sorta kinda told everyone we're just friends and that were never gonna get back together
i'm gonna look so dumb

well why tf did u say that now

I DOTN KNOW IM SORRU

OKAY OKAY
who cares ab what everyone thinks
i want to be with you

i don't knowwww

what
don't u wanna get back together?

no i do but idk if its a good idea

i'm always a good idea wdym

shut up
i'll think about it

ok damn when i said that i didnt think
YOUD REJECT ME??

IM NOT REJECTING U 😭😭
bro it's complicated stfu

bro??
i'm not ur bro

🙄🙄
come over

u switched up

quick before i change my mind

be patient sol

soleil was in the shower since she just came back from the gym , she didn't hear the doorbell or anything while she was in there so she figured she had time before miguel arrives.

she finished off then dried herself with a towel , wrapping it around her body.

she left the bathroom , her eyes widened when she saw miguel there sitting on the sofa in her room scrolling on his phone.

he looked up at her , "when did you come? how did you get in?" she asked.

"elsie let me in , you weren't answering" he chuckled , looking her up then down.

she noticed that and quickly clears her throat , "i'm gonna change" she announces as she picked up the clothes she had laid out on her bed.

she then came out of the bathroom in her sweater and skirt , she sat next to miguel on the sofa.

"so why'd you ask me to come over?" he asked , "what do you mean i always ask you to come over" she chuckled , acting stupid.

"no this time's different , remember we were talking about getting back together? " he said looking down at the floor , looking back up at her as he finished his sentence.

"miguel.." she started , "no i know what you're gonna say , you're gonna say some shit like it isn't the right thing to do right now or you're not ready but i can't help it soleil i think about you every minute of everyday and it's driving me insane knowing that you just want us to be friends" he confessed.

TILLY SPEAKS !
cliffhanger ❤️ ik this chapter is short asf