3

by now everyone went home and soleil just finished cleaning up , it was late and she was tired so she went up to her room to get ready for bed.

the only thing she could think about was miguel , and what he said. she was missing him really bad now ,and she also regretted not talking about it with him.

as she walked over to her bathroom , she realized she lost her fluffy headband that she used for skincare every night.

as she rushed to look for it through her drawers , she opened the drawer where she hid all her and miguel's polaroids , since when they broke up she took them off her wall.

she picked one up of them kissing , it was like a selfie , miguel was holding the polaroid.

FLASHBACK

soleil and miguel were on her bed , their lips moved in sync as his hand was on her cheek and hers were on the back of his neck playing with his hair time to time.

she pulls away , he gave her one last peck. "don't you ever think about how stupid we look kissing?" she said as a confused look spread across her face.

"seriously?" he said laughing , "what? it's true , i wonder what we look like" she chuckled.

"well let's see" he smirked as he grabbed her polaroid that was on her bedside table , he turned it on and held it in his left hand.

he raised it , turning it around his fingertips rested on her jaw as they leaned in to kiss , they felt the camera flash even though their eyes were closed.

they pulled away , their foreheads touching "happy?" he asked as he pulled the polaroid paper out and put it next to them.

"mm, not until the photo develops" she smiled , he rolled his eyes playfully , kissing her forehead.

PRESENT TIME

she lightly shook her head , pulling out a different polaroid that was behind that one, it was just of miguel holding a flower.

FLASHBACK

soleil and miguel walked down the park , hand in hand as they were laughing about how miguel just almost tripped.

"omg pink flowers!" soleil pointed out , miguel smiled at her excitement.

he picked one from the bush , "hey kid! you cant do that" the man said , miguel ignored him taking another one.

"HEY!" he shouted , running after them. "shit" miguel said as he and soleil ran for their lives , they finally lost him and hid behind another bush.

they were both out of breath , laughing at themselves "oh my god miguel , a whole workout just for flowers" she laughed.

"anything for you" he grinned , blood rushed up to her cheeks. "why two tho?" she asked , "one for your hair," he said as he tucked the flower behind her ear.

"..and one for you to keep even when it dies you better keep it and think of me" he said , "of course" she smiled kissing his cheek then nose.

he scrunches his nose after she does that , "you're so cute" she says , "oh wait hold this again real quick i need to take a picture!" she pulled out her polaroid from her tote bag.

PRESENT TIME

tears started to form in soleils eyes as she saw the dead flower also in the drawer, she turned around as she heard her sister elise open her door.

"what's up with you? are you crying?" she asked confused as she ate a chip from the bag of lays she was holding.

"I MISS HIMM" she sobs, hugging elise. her sister sighed , reluctant to hug soleil back , she still did.

"i KNEW you were gonna break , i knew it you couldn't stay bad bitch about this for long!" her sister said.

soleil looked up at her , "i broke up with him cuz he was too nice! TOO NICE?! i'm so stupid" she said as tears streamed down her face.

"it's not your fault babe" elise reassures, patting her little sisters back.