Chapter 1.

Clementines Pov.

I had just moved away from home and finished unpacking all my shit. My new apartment was kinda nice, 2 bedrooms and all the other stuff apartments have. It was on the outskirts of the town which was nice 'cause it was only around a five minute drive. Even though i didn't drive much, i skate where ever i can. I got my skateboard when i was alot younger and i've loved it since. I slumped down on my couch before realising i was gonna need food and water to live, which i would have to go and buy. I rolled my eyes and kicked my feet up on the table in front of me. I really didn't want to go outside, i don't get along with people everyone thinks i'm ignorant cause i don't talk. But im kinda afraid to talk. Before Lee adopted me, my parents fought alot. My dad drank significantly and my mom hated it. Every time i'd try to intervene in the fights or even help, i'd get shut down quite harshly. Slowly i stopped talking more and more, now i barely talk at all. I sat debating on the couch for a while, before i finally decided. I was just gonna stroll around the town for a while on my skateboard, and if i got hungry i'd get something. I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys before grabbing my skateboard and unlocking the front door behind me. Fortunately i didn't see any of my neighbours as i wasn't really ready to greet them yet. I left my building and started on my way into town. It only took me around 10 minutes to get in and it wasn't that busy thankfully. I already knew some of the layout and was familiar in where i was going but i had heard there was a skatepark close by. I had no plans to go into it but when i was passing by i saw there was not a single sole in it so i decided to go in. It had alot of graffiti around which i observed when i was roaming around, getting used to the layout. I used to love doing graffiti, mainly when i was high with whatever druggies i was hanging around with at that time. I drank and done alot of drugs as a young teen, i still do sometimes but not much since i was took in by Lee. He blamed himself when he first found out and it crushed me. Lee was nothing but kind and loving to me, he had no part in it. After i was finished getting used to the layout, i went to the top of the highest quarter pipe and just went for it. I dropped in and headed for the ramp across me, absolutely crushing it. Upon doing that, i just decided to head for the bowl and drop in which i did flawlessly. After i lost momentum, i rolled to the top of the bowl and jumped off my board, catching it with my right hand.

"Damn!" A masculine voice called out.

I turned around to see a young looking-tall boy with dreadlocks, in shorts and a t-shirt and had sunglasses resting on the tip of his nose. Beside him was a slightly shorter boy with a blonde mullet and wearing a similar outfit, just without the sunglasses.

"Jesus Lou you scared the shit out her." The mullet man said.

"My bad!" 'Lou' called out.

I shrugged it off and jumped back on my board, leaving the skatpark. Before i reached the gate to leave, a voice called out for someone. I turned my head to where it came from and saw they were actually calling out to me.

"Hey! Have you a lighter?" 'Lou' called out.

I knew i had one on me, as i smoked so i decided to do my good deed of the day. I picked up my board and headed over to them, routing around in my pocket for the lighter. I eventually found it and handed it to them, that was when the mullet man pulled out a blunt and my eyes widened. 'Lou' must have noticed this.

"You want some?" 'Lou' smirked.

I looked back down at the mullet man and he was smirking too. Didn't seemed like he cared if i joined in either, so i nodded.

"Im Louis, this is Marlon." Louis said.

"And you are..." Marlon said.

I thought about speaking but i didn't want these two to think that i was looking for friends or anything even though i only met them. I pulled out my phone and opened the notes app, typing 'Clementine' and showing it to them.

Violentine (non apoc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें