Chapter 8.

(Clementins pov.)

It was the day, i was getting released from hospital. I had finished filling out the paperwork and talking with some doctor about the od but i was now on my way out. Violet and Louis were with me, they seemed down, probably about me moving but i had spoke to Louis already, he was gonna talk to the group about us all moving. I wasn't moving that day but i was moving soon. I had already signed off my apartment and was staying Louis's until i left.

"You guys gonna miss me?" I asked.

"Yeah." Louis nodded.

"Obviously." Violet said.

"Awhhh." I chuckled.

"Shut up." Louis chuckled.

Since we started talking again she seems happy enough, she doesn't seem like she's mad at me anymore even though she has every right to be.
We got into Louiss car and headed back to his house, where everyone was. They all wanted to see me out of the hospital and that's where Louis said he would talk to them. I tried to shut the idea down but he insisted, saying they wouldn't mind but i don't want to pull them from their town, to pull them from their homes. We arrived at Louis's house and all went inside, where Louis immediately started the conversation.

"So, i know this is a bit of a crazy idea and all but.. what if we moved with Clem? Moved to a completely new place?" Louis said.

"What?" Marlon chuckled which wasn't really the response i was expecting.

"Are you crazy?" Brody said, that was the response i was looking for.

"Yeah are you? I mean i love Clem and all but that's crazy." Sophie nodded.

"But think about it, it's the perfect opportunity for us to have a fresh start. For us to, idk, meet new people?" He said.

Everyone was looking at me while Louis was talking.

"This wasn't my idea by the way." I shrugged.

"He could be onto something." Marlon shrugged.

"Yeah he could." Violet nodded.

"Are you two mental?" Brody asked. "We've jobs here, we've apartments here, we've lives here."

"Exactly." I nodded, looking at louis.

"Take a vote?" Louis asked.

"No Louis, you all have lives here and i did too but i need to move as annoying as it is. I'm sorry but you're staying here." I said.

"No i'm not. I'm going." He said.

"If Louis goes i go." Marlon shrugged.

"And what you'd leave me here?" Brody asked, slightly offended.

"Louis has a valid point, shit we've been talking about moving for years. Nows the time." Marlon said.

"They're right." Violet nodded.

"So you're all just gonna leave? Just like that." Brody said.

"You're coming too." Louis said.

"Where would we even go?" Brody asked. "Like where would we movd?"

(idk any places so just pretend i said somewhere a few hours away)

"There? Really?" Sophie asked.

"It's got a beach." Louis said.

"It's hot." Violet shrugged.

"I don't think it's a good idea." I said.

"Why?" Louis frowned.