Chapter 3.

The next day rolled around and i hadn't slept at all. I had a raging headache and felt nauseous, from the comedown. I was huddled up in bed, shivering with a cold sweat. Just as i was getting up to go to the bathroom, someone knocked on my door. Without thinking, i answered the door. It was Mollie, my neighbour, and she was holding a small pot of soup.

"Hey Clementine, we have pretty thin walls and i could hear you coughing and.. getting sick. I brought you some soup." She smiled.

"Um.. thanks Mollie." I smiled.

"You want me to heat it up for you?" She asked.

"..yeah sure, come on in." I said.

I moved out of the way and let her in. I assumed our apartment layout was quite similar as she knew where to go. While she was heating it up, i sat at the countertop.

"Did you catch a cold or just a bug?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." I said.

"Or is it a comedown?" She asked while turning to face me.

"What?" I asked.

"I saw you last night, i could tell you were high on something and figured this was gonna happen." She said.

"So you came prepared." I said, chuckling slightly.

"I know how it feels." She chuckled.

"Didn't take you long to find a dealer." She said.

"I didn't, this girl gave it to me." I said.

"Who?" She asked.

"Violet, i don't know her surname." I shrugged.

"She dated Minnie." She said.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yeah, i know their whole group. Her, Minnie, Sophie, Brody, Louis and Marlon." She said.

"Oh." I nodded.

"I know Minnie and Sophie better than the rest of them though." She said.

"How?" I asked.

"I used to babysit their little brother." She said while handing me a bowl of soup.

"Take an adderal too." She said.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Ill be next door if you need anything." She smiled while grabbing her hoodie.

"Thank you." I said.

She looked back and smiled before letting herself out. I finished the soup and took an adderal then went straight back to bed. Fortunately, i fell asleep a few minutes later and didn't wake up until the next day. I rolled around on the bed for a while before grabbing my phone from the nightstand beside my bed. I saw i had a couple of missed calls from Louis from yesterday and a text from a new number.

(random number) : hey its vi, you good? lou said he hadn't heard from you at all

I put her name down as a contact and responded.

Me: yh sorry, asleep all day yesterday

Violet: comedown hit u hard?

Me: like a brick

Violet: hahahhahahahha

Violet: you coming out today? louis was on about drinking.

Speaking of Louis i should probably call him back.

I swiped out of the chat and clicked on Louiss number.
"Hey Clem." Louis said.

"Hey, sorry i didn't answer any of your calls yesterday i was kinda busy." I said.