Chapter 9.

An hour later we were taking shots and all of us were drunk at this point.

"More!" Louis slurred, referring to more shots.

Sophie poured us all another shot and we took them on Louis's countdown.

"Why are we sitting here? Should we not like get in the pool?" Brody suggested.

"Hot tub!" Marlon slurred and we all agreed.

We grabbed our bags and headed to our rooms to get changed. Violet showed me to my room but she suggested we just share a room which i agreed too. We took her room as it had a double bed, a bathroom and was just bigger overall. I dropped my bags and started to take off my t-shirt, turning around while doing so so Violet wouldn't notice the bruises but i noticed her staring at me while fumbling around looking for her stuff. I put on another t-shirt before turning back to her.

"You like what you see?" I asked, smirking.

She didn't realise she was staring but once she did she looked away.

"Sorry." She slurred, fixing her eyes back to her bag.

I chuckled before walking over toward her and wrapping my arms around her neck, which i would never have done sober. She placed her hands on my lower hips.

"You can look." I whispered, again, never would have done or said anything like this sober.

She smirked too and i leaned in for a kiss which led to a bit of a makeout session which ended up with Violet sitting at the edge of the bed and me on her lap, making out. Around 10 minutes later we were both changed and heading out to the hot tub. I was wearing a bikini with the t-shirt on, while Violet was wearing a bra + shorts. We got into the hot tub where everyone was and we had a great time drinking beers, talking and laughing. A few hours it was now just me, Sophie, Violet and Louis. Marlon and Brody decided to pack it in for the night or.. do other stuff. We were out of the hot tub and back in the kitchen, sitting around the table when Louis suggested we take body shots and we all agreed. Louis went first, picking Violet to do a body shot on me. Both of us agreed and Louis called my neck. Violet grabbed the salt in her right hand and placed her left hand on my neck so she could position herself properly. She licked my neck and applied the salt but when she did, it made me feel some time of way. I wouldn't say horny but it definitely did something to me. She licked the salt off my neck and took the shot, then grabbed the lime that was hanging out of my mouth with her own mouth, making eye contact while doing so. Sophie and Louis cheered while she did it too. This went on for quite a while before we decided to pack it in for the night. We turned all the lights off and i grabbed a beer on my way up as i didn't want to stop drinking. We got to our room and i held the door open for Violet, closing it after her. She immediately jumped onto the bed and i started to laugh. I turned on the bedside light and got into bed too.

"You know what would hit right now?" She slurred.

"What?" I asked.

"A blunt." She said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"You up for one?" She slurred.

I turned my head to face her, "Do you have one?"

"Hang on." She mumbled while getting up and stumbling out of our bedroom.

A few minutes later she came back with a bud wrapped in cling film, papers and a roach.

"You wanna roll?" She asked and i agreed as i was able to roll a flawless blunt when i was drunk.

I put the roach in the paper and Violet spread the weed out evenly for me to roll it up. I tucked it, licked it and flipped it, making a perfect blunt. I held it up for Violet to admire too.