Chapter 4.

A couple of days later i was back home, i got released 2 days after the incident. The group found out i was in hospital but they hadn't found out i overdosed fortunately. They were led on to think i just got sick and needed to go to the hospital. Both Violet and Mollie stayed by my side till i went home which felt weird. I was in bed when my doorbell rang, i figured it was Mollie but i was wrong, it was Violet. It looked like she hadn't slept in a bit.

"Hey Vi, come in." I smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

I closed the door behind her and walked over to the couch where she was.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that." She said. "Im okay."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Just feel horrible about what happened." She shrugged while messing with her fingers.

"It wasn't your fault." I said but she wasn't convinced. "It was my doing, i did it because i thought i could handle it, you didn't push it on me or force me to do it Vi. It wasn't your fault."

She continued messing with her fingers, seeming upset and i stayed silent waiting for her reply. "In the hospital, you said you were done with it. Were you lying?"

"No." I said, "We're you?"

Violet shook her head. "Every time we'd take it we'd sit and talk and.. we got to know eachother and i started to care for you. As much as i didn't want to, to me you were just another girl Louis thought was cute. But when you came into the kitchen and said you were oding, the first thing i thought was.. when you got better we were done with it." She said, she was clearly upset and shaking.

When i noticed she was shaking i placed both my hands on hers and brought them to my lap, holding them. I was kinda taken aback by her whole speech thingy, i never heard the words 'i care for you' from anyone and it was nice to hear it from someone else, especially someone i liked..

"We're done with it." I nodded.

We sat in silence for a moment before i broke it. "We can still like.. smoke weed though?"

Violet started to laugh which made me feel better. "Shut up." She chuckled.

"What? It's a genuine question?" I asked, chuckling.

We stayed in my apartment for a few hours, talking and playing games before Louis text both me and Violet separately asking to meet up. Both of us agreed and we left a few minutes later.

"Think he'll have weed?" I asked, excited.

"Louis always has weed." Violet chuckled.

I was happy to see Violet smile, didn't seem like she had much since i oded but now she seemed happier that we talked it out. When we areived at the skatepark where Louis had asked to meet everyone was there, Louis, Marlon, Sophie and Brody, seemed like they were waiting on us.

"About time!" Sophie said as we were entering the park.

"Our bad." Violet shrugged.

Louis and Marlon both sparked joints once we sat down and they were passed between all of us.

"Clem, you're only out of the hospital, should you be smoking?" Marlon asked.

I just shrugged while taking a drag of the joint, "Probably not."

"I don't think the other supply should be brought up." Marlon whispered to Louis but we all still heard.

"What other supply?" Violet asked.