Chapter 3

Chan left soon after we kissed to give me privacy to change. I have changed into skinny, shredded jeans, and sneakers. I still have on my black tank top. With my vest off you can clearly see my defined abs and skinny waist. I put my belt on my jeans and secure my firearm holster to my belt. I put my hair in a ponytail, placing my security hat in my bag. I throw my bag over my shoulder and come out of the room holding my vest.

When I walk out, I see an array of reactions. Changbin turns around in a vanity chair to grin broadly at me while staring at my abs. Felix is sitting in a chair next to him and acts like he is looking at his phone. Meanwhile, he steals glances in my direction through the mirror. Han is sitting on the couch and visibly chokes on his coffee as soon as he sees me. Hyunjin leans back in his armchair like he was watching a show. Lee Know rolls his eyes at me then turns around to get a snack. Chan is sitting in another armchair facing me. He rubs the back of his neck and bites his bottom lip. I chuckle at his reaction.

I.N. comes up to me and grabs my bag. "Wow, Sylinda. You're ripped!" he exclaims.

"Are you sure you're not secretly an Avenger?" Seungmin says from one of the vanity chairs. I laugh at his statement.

The manager comes up to me and hands me a Stray Kids hoodie. I nod my thanks to him. I walk over to an armchair that is next to Chan. I put my hoodie down so I can put my vest on. I lift it over my head and I see Chan watching, drinking me in again with his eyes. I smile as I put it over my head and then secure it tightly around my rib cage. I put the hoodie on and pull it down low enough to where my firearm is hidden.

The guys are in variations of white and black ensembles. Changbin is wearing dress pants, a sleeveless white dress shirt, a tie, and a formal black leather vest. I knew he had enormous arms but in that shirt; he looks massive. Han is dressed in all black. He has on black cargo pants and a razor-back vest over his shirt. His shirt is see-through past his shoulders as well as the back. You can tell he works hard on his upper body as his shoulders have a sexy roundness to them. Hyunjin is in a crisp white, long sleeve shirt, unique tie, and long tailored dress shorts with part of it covered like a skirt. All of it is Versace. Meanwhile, Felix is in a Louis Vuitton jacket, tank top, and jeans. Damn, I can't deny how good he looks with that blue hair. Lee Know is in a Versace long sleeve white shirt, tie, a black cropped vest, and black cargo pants. I.N. is in a white tank top, black cargo pants, and a formal jacket that has been cropped. Seungmin is in pleated shorts that look like a skirt, a white short-sleeve shirt, a black bulky vest, and a tie. Chan is in a leather bomber jacket and leather shorts. He has on a white tank top that comes up just enough to show his abs. That view causes me to trip on my own feet and of course, he notices. I blush under his gaze and he raises an eyebrow at me.

The rest of the guys get in the other vanity chairs to get ready for the performance. Chan is in the last chair on the same wall as Felix, Changbin, and Seungmin. I start to text Brewer that all is good here when my phone rings. Tia calling.

"Hey, Tia. I am still working. I can talk real quick," I say. The only response I get is high-pitched screaming. "TIA, are you okay? What's wrong?"

"YOU'RE GUARDING STRAY KIDS!!!!" She yells in my ear.

I chuckle. "How do you know who I am guarding?" I ask.

"You are all over TikTok Aunt Silly!" she says. "It was so cool how you jumped over the barricade. I have been sending videos to all of my friends." Fabulous. "Tell Seungmin I love him."

I get out of my chair and get close to Seungmin. "Oh, Seungmin is your favorite, huh?" I ask her.

Seungmin looks at me and motions for me to give him the phone. He takes the phone and turns on video calling. After a few moments Tia answers. When she sees Seungmin on the screen, she freezes with a wide-eyed look on her face.