Chapter 7

I knock on Sylinda's door at 7:00 pm. I am dressed in jeans, a tight black T-shirt, boots, and my leather jacket. I noticed she kept staring at my curly hair earlier today, so I left it curly. The door opens and my jaw drops. She's in tight jeans, red heels, and a red scoop neck halter top. The top is satin that is tight going down her torso. She also has her hair in a ponytail with the back curled. She's got on smokey eyeshadow and red lips.

"Hi," she says. "Let me get my stuff. Come in."

Sylinda opens the door for me and I come in with her shutting the door behind me. She pops my ass as she heads to the bedroom. I chuckle at her as I watch her glorious ass walk away. She returns with a black and red racing jacket, a black leather clutch, and a set of keys. I thought her Jeep was picked up already.

"Ready?" She asks.

"Absolutely. You look wonderful," I reply.

She closes the gap between us and puts her hands on my chest. She inhales deeply before she kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around her tightly, enjoying her mouth. She lazily swirls her tongue with mine. She moans in my mouth softly and I hold her tighter.

"Mmmm, Gucci Guilty," she says while kissing me. So the guys were right, she's scent oriented. Just when I am really enjoying myself, she releases my lips. "Come on. We'll be late." I reluctantly release her, and she grabs my arm as we walk to the door. When I open it, the crew is waiting for us in the hallway. Their jaws are also on the floor when they see how hot Sylinda looks.

"Wow, you look....," Han says, not able to finish his sentence.

"Thanks," she says as she puts on her racing jacket.

"Where are you two going?" Hyunjin asks as he looks her up and down. That's right. Take a good look at her. She's all mine tonight.

"It's a secret," she teases.

"Okay you two," Chan says sternly. "Remember, it's a school night and you have homework." He laughs at his joke and I roll my eyes at him.

"Don't wait up guys," Sylinda says slyly. Then she leads us to the elevators. I turn around to grin broadly at them. They chuckle at my excitement as they head back to Chan's room to watch a soccer match. I turn my attention back to Sylinda as we head into the elevator. "We will have to get off the 1st floor and then take the back stairs to the parking deck. That way my team won't see us."

"You won't get in trouble, will you?" I ask. She shakes her head as the doors open up. We walk to the end of the hall, go down the steps, and through the door leading to the parking deck. Once there, she clicks the button on the key fob in her hands. The car in front of us beeps. Holy shit!

"Holy Shit, jagiya. That's a Maserati MC20!" I say. "That car is super-fast!" From the design it looks like it's the latest model. It is pitch black with black tinted windows and even the rims are black.

"Gee, is it?" she asks innocently as she heads to the driver side door, opening it. "You know what, I think you are right." She gives me a wink as she gets in. I quickly get in to see the leather interior is jet black as well. There is also a small monitor that sticks out in the middle of the dash right above the console. The car even has shift paddles on the steering wheel for better control. This thing can go 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. Sylinda then puts her clutch behind my seat and brings out a hat from the back. She hands it to me as she buckles her seatbelt. "Put this on until we get to where we're going," she says.

I put the hat on as she starts the car. The car growls to life and I let out a deep laugh. She turns the console on as I lean my seat back to hide. Then she drives us slowly out of the parking deck. Once we are on the interstate, I sit up but keep my hat down low. I turn the satellite radio on to find a radio station to listen to. I settle on some jazz music and then turn to watch Sylinda drive. She taps her left thumb to the beat as she shifts through gears effortlessly. Watching her weave through traffic is beyond sexy. She doesn't go too far over the speed limit though. Protector through and through. About an hour later we are getting off the interstate, ending up at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. The lights are on at the facility, but the parking lot is completely deserted. At a closed gate, there is a security guard flagging us to slow down and I start to tense up.