Chapter 6

Later that evening, I change into jeans, an off-the-shoulder shirt, and heels. My hair is also hanging over my left shoulder in soft curls. I am standing in the hallway of my floor. I have my key card in my hand, tapping it on my thigh. Whose room do I visit? Do I go to Jinnie's room to finish what he started? Do I go to Binnie's room so he can fulfill what I promised if he won? Or do I go to a different room?

The rest of the night was calmer once the staff arrived to film. I stayed out of the way and made sure my team needed nothing. Once the staff had the content they needed, we left. Chan paid the tab after much protest. Everyone was oddly quiet on the ride home. Some stole glances my way to see if I would reveal who I was going to see later. I relaxed by curling up with Han. I took my shoes off to put my feet underneath me. He wrapped his arm around me while Felix covered my legs with my coat. Han played with my hair which caused me to fall asleep in his arms. When we pulled up to the hotel, he offered to carry me to my room. As much as I would have liked to have his arms around me, I knew it was not a good idea. So reluctantly I took myself up to my room.

The sound of the heat turning on in the hallway brings me back to the present. I take a deep breath in as I scan the card on the reader, opening the door. I walk into the dining room to see Minho standing outside the kitchen in shorts and a tank top. I drink in his body with my eyes taking everything in, his muscular thighs, thin waist, broad chest and shoulders, full lips, and the growing bulge in his pants.

"About time you showed up," he says.

I arch an eyebrow at him as I walk over to the bar of the kitchen to put my card key and phone down. I step out of my heels and slide them over. I turn back to Minho who is looking at me up and down. He gives me an evil half-smile. I then walk up to him seductively. I run a finger up his muscular arm, his muscles tightening as I touch him. I make it to his lovely collarbone to which he angles his neck away from my touch, closing his eyes. With his eyes still closed, he reaches out to pull me closer to him with no space between us. I replace my finger with my lips as I kiss up his collarbone, wrapping my arms around his waist. From here I have a better opportunity to smell his cologne. I sigh as I take a big breath in smelling his cologne mixed with his natural scent.

"Mmmm, you smell amazing," I say as I kiss up his neck.

"You said that already," Minho says with a chuckle. I pull back to glare at him. "No one said you could stop. Continue." I scoff at him, and he laughs fully. He wraps his powerful arms around me. He then nuzzles my nose with his. "Did you like your gifts? You never said."

"I did, thank you," I say as he kisses my neck. "But you didn't have to do that."

"Shut up," he says as he reaches my ear. "I was hard on you in the beginning. Consider it an apology."

The last part he whispers in my ear before nibbling it. My knees buckle as my core is turned into a nuclear bomb. I wrap my arms around his neck while I lean into him completely. Minho then kisses up my jawline. I kiss him aggressively when he finally makes it to my lips. After I am thoroughly kissed, he releases my lips; he notices the slight bruise that is forming on my neck.

"Did Hyunjin-ah do that?" he asks with a frown.

"Yes," I say breathlessly. "But it's fine Minho."

He releases me and takes me by the hand, leading me to the bedroom, growling. I start to explain how he doesn't need to worry when I walk into the bedroom. My mouth is on the floor as I look around the room. There are lit white candles scattered throughout the room, pink roses on the bedspread, and champagne chilling in a bucket.

"This is for me?" I say, shocked.

"Yes," Minho says, and nothing else.

"But...," I say, shaking my head.