Chapter 4

After bringing Chan back to the hotel, we parted ways professionally since there was security in the hallway. They left after I had gotten to the floor but I didn't want to risk anyone seeing me too close to Chan. Funny enough my suite was directly across from his and he took his time closing his door, watching me.

The suite has a large dining table on the right side of the entryway. Behind that is a full kitchen with a stocked fridge, oven, espresso machine, and microwave. True to Brewer's word, there is a bottle of tequila on the counter with a pink bow on it. The fucker knows I am not a pink person. To the left of the entryway is a large couch with four armchairs and a large TV on the wall. To the right of the TV is a door leading to a balcony and to the left is a door to the bedroom. I walk into the bedroom to find a king-sized bed, nightstands, and a bench at the end of the bed. I place my bags on the bench. On the left-hand side of the bed is a door leading to the bathroom. I walk in to find there is a large oval tub, glass shower, toilet, double sink vanity, and a closet for clothes.

I look at my watch to see that it is 6 am. Might as well get a workout in before getting some actual sleep. I strip out of my clothes to put on workout shorts, a sports bra, panties, and spaghetti strap top. After I put socks and sneakers on, I grab my earbuds, phone, card key, and bottled water. I quietly open the door and turn to the right to head to the floor's gym. I remembered Chan had said they had their own gym on the floor.

I open the door to find it empty. The gym has an extensive variety of free weights, ellipticals, and a small yoga area. I go over to the free weights and put my stuff down next to the squat bar. I load 25 lb weights onto the bar. That's when I hear someone loudly coming in. I turn around to see Changbin on his phone. He looks up and sees me standing there with my hands on the weights, gaping at him. He is in a muscle shirt, shorts, glasses, and his hair is curly. His shoulders are broad and extremely muscular. He smiles at me and quickly gets off the phone.

"Ah sorry about that," Changbin says. "Need a hand?"

"No, I'm good. Thanks though," I say as I put the last 25lb weight on the other side of the bar, totaling 100 lbs. I don't want to push it with my still sore shoulder. I am about to get into position when Changbin lightly grabs my wrist, turning me to him.

"Hey, what happened to your shoulder? Someone do that to you?" he asks, looking at the yellowish bruise with concern.

I nod my head, "Remember the bar fight? Well, I got hit in the shoulder by a guy?"

"What an asshole?" Changbin says. "I hope you will not try to bench press. You need to rest that shoulder."

I chuckle at him. "I wasn't going to Changbin. I..."

"Call me Binnie," he says with a sly grin, licking his lips.

"Binnie, I wasn't going to. Just some squats and declined situps." I say.

"Okay, I will spot you. Can't have our protector overdoing it in the gym," he says. I sigh loudly as I sense he will not take no for an answer. I put my shoulders under the bar and hands out passed my shoulders. I rotate my grip back to unlock the bar. I squat down, ass out, feet shoulder-width apart. I squat down slowly, hold, and then rise back up. Meanwhile, Binnie has his arms underneath mine, ready to offer support if I can't rise. After 10 reps I come up and lock the bar in place. Binnie reaches down to pass me my water. He takes this opportunity to slowly look me up and down. I shake my head as I drink water. "You know, your form is good. It could be better though," he says as he comes closer to me.

"Really? How so?" I ask, knowing damn well there is nothing wrong with my form.

"You need to engage your core more and squat further for a better burn," he says. I just stare at him. "Try it if you don't believe me." I put the water back down and get back into position. He gets to the side of me to hold my abs and my back, right above my ass. "This time keep your back a little straighter and engage your core more. Good. Now go down just a little more, perfect. And up. How was that?"