Chapter 8

The rising sun shining in the windows stirs me awake the next morning. I try to stretch, but a muscular arm is holding me tightly. I open my eyes to see Binnie on his stomach, head on my shoulder, and his arm wrapped around me. He is still sleeping deeply with his lips shaped into a pout. He does that even when he is sleeping. His curly bangs are down in his eyes and I reach up with my right hand to move them out of the way. This causes him to stir, and he lets out a deep sigh. He opens one eye to look at me, giving me a half smile. I kiss his lips softly and he hugs me.

"Morning," he says groggily.

"Morning. Sleep well?"

"Really well," he replies. He stretches and yawns loudly, causing me to laugh. "I need you to stand me up often so we can repeat last night, often."

"We can repeat last night any time, but without standing you up, Binnie," I say and he responds by kissing the tip of my nose.

"Aghhh! I don't want to go back yet, but I know we need to," he exclaims, turning on his back and blowing his bangs out of his eyes. Binnie tosses the comforter off his upper body and puts his left hand behind his head. I prop myself up on my elbow and slowly trace my fingers over his chest muscles. He flexes them, making each peck thrust upward, causing me to giggle. I then move my fingers down his abs and trace his v-line. He closes his eyes and smirks at me. "What do you think you're doing, little girl?"

I sigh loudly and say, "Nothing in particular. Do you want me to do something?" Binnie suddenly pulls me on top of him. He intertwines his fingers in my hair, gripping tightly as he kisses me deeply. I feel his hard dick underneath me and I moan loudly.

"We should probably take a shower, jagiya," he says in my mouth.

"If you insist," I sigh.

Binnie sits up, cradles me in his arms, and stands to head toward the bathroom. Once he puts me down, I pass the sink and toilet to get to the glass shower. I open the shower door, turn the water on, and get it to the right temperature while Binnie is kissing my shoulder and caressing my breasts. Once the temp is right, I lean into him as he twists my nipples, his dick in the crack of my ass. My breathing picks up as he turns me around. I look at him through my lashes as I wrap my arms around his neck. He lifts me up so that I can put one leg around his waist as he lines his cock up to my slick pussy. He then presses down on my shoulder, thrusting me to the hilt of his cock. I throw my head back and gasp as it  fills me quickly. I am left panting and needing him to own me immediately. He moves us over to the shower wall and thrusts into me repeatedly. I am high-pitched screaming through my orgasms, letting the ecstasy of his dick take me to new heights. Meanwhile, Binnie is grunting with each thrust. He brings his arms under mine and holds my shoulders, kissing down my chest. He latches on to my breast, sucking and biting at my nipple.

"Fuck Binnie," I moan.

He grunts in approval at hearing me call out his name and, in response, he thrusts harder into me. I cry out at the pain, but cum from the pleasure of it all. Time is meaningless again in his arms as he ravages my body. He moves to my other breast as I claw down his back, him groaning in response.

He slaps my ass and says, "Keep that up, baby girl, and I won't be stopping with just one round."

"Promise?" I moan back.

After multiple rounds in the shower, we finally take a shower. Afterward, I keep my hair loose as I change into a turtleneck, jeans, and sneakers that I have at the cabin. Brooks and Bookie have been to the cabin before for hunting, so luckily, I have a button-up shirt for Changbin. Once dressed, we gather our items and head out to the car. I stop in front of it and turn to look at him.