Chapter 1: The Kingdom of Arendelle

Seven years after the Fall of Avalon. Kingdom of Arendelle.

Seven whole year have passed since the Kingdom of Avalon fell.

Due to the curse of the Evil Dragon, Vortigern, the Isle of Avalon completely disintegrated into the ocean, thus the said location was eventually erased from the map.

The surviving knights from the kingdom of paradise, and the lost prince of paradise, were adopted by Kai as his own children.

Melusine, the eldest among the siblings, personally became a maid for Queen Iduna.

As for Percival, he wanted to grow stronger, so he joined the Arendellian Soldiers, and with his experience, he was asked to become the Instructor for the new recruits.

Percival is good at teaching and with tactics. So the job was fitting for him.

Now, as for Aesc Pendragon, the Prince of the Lost Kingdom, he became Percival's squire and a page to Princess Elsa, the eldest daughter of King Agnarr of Arendelle.

Since Aesc and Elsa are at the same age, the two were raised together and have known each other ever since.

As time went by, the Royal Household made a very significant discovery.

Elsa, the First Princess of Arendelle, had been blessed with magical powers that controls ice.

Not long after.....

Aesc, was also discovered to have his own magical powers. The power to control the element of light.

The Royal Couple among with the servants of the castle made sure not to spread this discovery.

Now, here's the thing. Elsa had the power to control ice and snow, which means her powers are straightforward and not hard to figure out.

Aesc on the other hand, doesn't even know what his power is used for. When he knew he had the power of light, the only thing that entered everyone's minds is the ability to light up a dark place.

That was literally what Aesc did. He just lit up a dark room by summoning a magical orb of light.

That was the only thing he can do with his light powers.

One night at the castle, Melusine and Percival, Aesc's adopted elder siblings, talked about Aesc's powers.

Percival: Sis, do you really think that is what Aesc can do?

Melusine: From my experiences, thanks to my long life, I heard stories of people possessing the power of light.

Melusine: Yet there are so little details as to what they can even do.

Melusine: Some say they can heal wounds and curses.

Melusine: Some say with the power of light, they can communicate with the spirits.

Melusine: That's all I can really think of. 

Percival: So, even with almost 5 generations of our past kings, you didn't have any information about the power of light.

The Prince of Avalon (Elsa x Male OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें