Chapter 6: For the First Time in Forever

3rd POV. Coronation Day. Arendelle Castle, Kingdom of Arendelle.

With the announcement of opening up the gates for the coronation.....every castle staff of Arendelle began to work in preparation for a celebration.

And that preparation took a week.

And every servant is busy, to the point that the guards even have to help as the Arendelle Castle has been understaffed for years.

Percival: Oh, right, how's the invitations going?

Servant 1: All sent, especially to the nobles who will be present in our celebrations.

Percival: Good.

Percival: Man, never thought this would be hectic.

Percival: I wonder how's it going for Sis and Aesc.

Percival takes a glance on his adoptive siblings who are hard at work. They are both delegating and even doing some of the tasks.

Percival: They have it rough.

Servant 1: Yeah, ever since then, Miss Melusine became somewhat of a regeant of Arendelle.

Percival: Oh trust me, she's been the late Queen's attendant and she's used to the tasks that was required of her.

Servant 1: To think she was able to handle it.....not to mention preparing our soon-to-be queen to become a ruler.

Percival: Oh, my friend, my sister trained five generations of kings, so training a future queen is a piece of cake to her.

Meanwhile, to Melusine and Aesc.....

Melusine: Aesc, did you check the ingredients for our food?

Aesc: Yeah. The chefs already got the estimated number of guests.

Melusine: Security protocol?

Aesc: Percy's handling that.

Melusine: What about accomodations to our guests?

Aesc: Dad is in charge of that.

Aesc: We're in charge of the logistics preparations.

Melusine: Right. Miss Gerda, how is our decorations?

Gerda: Already in place.

Gerda: The tables are also prepared for the food and for the additional food that will be brought later on.

Melusine: What about the Great Hall?

Gerda: All set.

Melusine: Great, we can entirely focus on the rest of the castle.

They are busy delegating tasks and helping everyone. They've been like this two hours before dawn.

And now, it's already 7 in the morning.

Melusine: Aesc, it's time. Wake up the princesses.

Aesc: What about—