Chapter 3

Seungkwan POV
We have arrived at the party and when we got out everyone kept looking at us. Ofcourse I kept my cool and just put on a poker face.

Geez I could have been going on a killing spree tonight sadly I have to be here. As we were walking to the grand table I saw some guys there.

They all look smoking hot! Like dude how the hell these people exist. I kept a poker face when we arrived at the table but I know inside I practically drooling. I mean who wouldn't.

All of them are 12 in total and they all are on their phones. They didn't even look up yet. So Mr. and Mrs. Choi
cleared their throats that caught the boys attention. Then when they looked up they are basically staring straight at ME!.ME?! I mean who wouldn't.

"So boys this is my secretary and No.1 Assassin in our company Boo Seungkwan"as Mr. Choi said that I bowed at them to show respect and they all smirked at me .

They all looked so hot doing that. I'm gonna melt. Seungkwan snap out of it keep your professionalism.

Well tonight is not gonna be so bad after all. I said in my head keeping a poker face to show that I'm not easy to be bought even though I know that I already sold myself to them.

"So boys me and your father are going to greet some guest. Seungkwan you can stay here or look around ok?" I nodded and they left.

Leaving me with these hotties. Damn Renjun was right but I'm not gonna admit it to him my poor pride would be hurt. They all looked at me as I was sipping my drink.

"So? Your the Top1 Assassin huh?" The cat looking guy said

"Yes sir"I said still keep a poker face

"So tell us about you cutie" The angel looking guy said and winked at me. I wanna blush so bad but I kept my cool.

"Why should I? I don't know any of you sirs and I only knew the fact that you are Mr. Choi's sons and also The Mafia Kings"I said. Great job Seungkwan. I'm proud of you I said to myself mentally.

Then they all looked at each other and laugh?

"Sirs did I say something funny?"I asked with a much more dark expression since I wanna look scary. Hehehe.

"Oh no you didn't it's just that your the first person to not flirt with us back when we flirt you" The short but taller than me guy said

"Thanks I guess?"I said. Damn their laughs were so addicting to hear.

"So anyways we'll introduce ourselves starting from the oldest me. My name is Choi Seongcheol" he said

"I'm Choi Jeonghan. Nice to meet you pretty boy" The guys next to him said

Did I hear that right damn! Their great at flirting too. God please save my poor heart. I still kept my cool and nod.

Then the angel looking guy said "I'm Choi Jisoo but you can also call me Joshua cutie" he said that with a smile

Keep nodding Seungkwan. Don't lose your cool. I mentally said

"Hello there pretty boy I'm Choi Jun but you can call me yours" he said and winked

I slapped myself mentally basically reminding myself to keep being professional. Then I nod at him.

"Hi cutie I'm Soonyoung" The guy next to him said.

Damn the guy is literally looking at me like he's the tiger and I'm the prey. I can tell even from his smile
Not gonna lie that's hot.

"Hi there Boo I'm Wonwoo" The emo looking guy said with a smile.