Chapter 17

Double update
________________________________

Lily's POV
I was having the best dream ever  while sleeping but then..

"Lily get up! You're gonna be late on you first day at college!"

As soon as I heard that I jumped out of bed and ran into the shower. I can't belive I almost overslept on my first day in college.

10 Minutes Later

I ran downstairs only to see my oppas already waiting for me. I went out and go straight into the car

"Good morning oppas, sorry I'm late"

"You need to start setting your own alarm. What if I'm not there to wake you up? And don't you dare say Seungkwan will come wake you up because I know for a fact that he will but then he would definitely ask you to play some video games with him before you go and..."Renjun oppa keeps on scolding me through the car ride while Seungkwan oppa just laugh silently at me

I have to cover my ears or else it'll bleed from to much of Renjun oppa's scolding. Even when he's scolding me I still love him like my real oppa but now I'm praying to god so I can get to college fast before Renjun oppa's scolding will really make my ears bleed...And looks like my prayers has been answered as we arrived at my new college.

"That was fast, see you later oppas" I said and rushed out of the car

"Hey you brat, I haven't  finish yet!" I heard Renjun oppas voice 

Then I turned to him and said "Love you too oppa!" 

After that I walk into my new college and as I stepped through the grand entrance, a whirlwind of emotions swirling within me.

I was  so lost in my thought trying to find the office that I didn't noticed that someone bumped into me as I stumbled backward and my books scattering across the floor in a chaotic mess.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" a  girl voice, filled with genuine concern. pftt yeah right I said in my head

 I looked up to see a girl standing before me. She was stunning, with eyes that sparkled like precious gems and a smile that could light up the darkest rooms. No Lily snapped out of it you can't trust her just by her looks.

"It's okay, I wasn't watching where I was going," I mumbled, cheeks flushing with embarrassment as I scrambled to collect my scattered belongings. Why am I blushing? I mentally slapped myself.

The girl knelt beside me, offering a helping hand as we gathered up the stray books and loose papers. "I'm Emily," she said, her voice warm and sweet but no I'm not gonna fall for it .

"Lily," I replied, feeling a strange flutter in my chest as our fingers brushed. What is wrong with me? Am I sick or something?

Emily's eyes looked at me with amusement as she took in my stupid looking appearance. "Are you new here?" she asked, a playful smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

I nodded, and kept a cold face . "Yes, I just started today," I said and felt like my heart is beating so wildly that it could burst out any minute. Aish I need to stop this feeling.

"Well then, consider me your unofficial tour guide," Emily declared with a grin, rising to her feet. "I'll show you where the office is."As she said that she dragged me by my hand to the office.

My heart , my nerves and everything in me was about to burst the moment she touched my hand and I could feel my face is getting red. As we got to the office, she asked me in a flirty way? 

"Can I get your number?"

Wait a minute ago she is acting like an innocent girl now she's a totally a different person now? Is she serious? We just literally met! and now she wants my number?!

"sorry but no, I don't give out my numbers to strangers just like that you know?" I said intentionally showing her I'm not interested. I better thanked Kwannie oppa for this since I learn to be sassy from him.

She look at me amusely and said "Well good, that means no one can take what's mine"

"Excuse me? We just met and you're already claiming me like I'm some object?!"

"Oh no sweetheart, I'm not claiming you as an object but I'm claiming you as mine" then she walk closer to me pulling me towards her "and no one messes with something that's mine"

I was speechless as she said that and then her phone rang, she look at the caller ID then she looked at me

"Well sweetheart guess we have to go separate ways now" her face came closer as she bend down to my height and continued "and maybe next time I'll get your number in another way" she said then she turn around leaving me in front of the office still speechless.

I snapped out of my thoughts and realised she's already gone. Damn it! Why? Just why on my first day I have to bumped into that confident bitch! I swear if I have to be near or even see her I would ripped off that stupid pretty face of hers. Wait wtf?! Why did I say her her face is pretty? It's ugly yeah it's ugly..

Okay let's just for get about this and get my schedule as I mentally made a note to never cross path with that witch pole like how can she be taller than me?! Whatever, I'm just gonna ignore her. Then I went into the office.

Emily's POV
Damn that new girl is cute and fiesty too. Haish I wanna talk to her more. Why does my stupid cousins had to call me now while being drunk and literally telling me stories about their lover.

"Okay oppas I get it. You miss him and you want him back but please stop calling me while I'm in college" I said while trying to not get frustrated by these heartbroken cousins of mine. Sometimes I wonder if I'm older or younger than them.

"Shut up, you don't know how it feels to be lost" ??? Said

"Yeah we are sending more guard to go around the world to find him"???  talked in the background. I could hear some crying and shouting.

I sighed what did their lover do to them that made them like this. A few months ago, they told me lots of details about their lover but didn't tell me his name and they would tell me all about their first meet and now their acting like some crazy heartbroken guys.

"Okay oppas I need to go now. Go get some rest and send my regards to aunt and uncle" I said and end the call before they can speak some shit again.

Now I need to get back to my class.Good thing it's just around the corner..

To be continued
________________________________