Chapter 19

Lily's POV

I'm so bored right now..why does oppas have to go on a mission tonight without meee. I'll just play some games while waiting for them.

As I took my phone out and was about to turned it on someone called me. It's from an unknown number, wait maybe it's Rina. I put the call through 

"Hello?"

"Heyy sweetheart~"

Oh god why did I forget that she also have my number. I changed her caller ID to 'Do not Answer' 

"You better have a fucking good reason why are you calling me right now"

"Hmmm and what if I say I called you because I miss you and I'm bored? was that a good answer for you?"

I could feel myself smiled when she said that. Wait why the heck am I smiling at some stupid cringey line?

"Sorry that's not a good excuse to call me"

I  said quickly and hang up

Right after that she kept on calling me through the whole night. I literally have to block this girl in order to get some sleep.

The Next Day

I heard my alarm gone off. As I woke up I smell some food that Junnie oppa are cooking. It's still pretty early so why not just go downstair and ask oppa for some food while asking him for my first mission.

I went downstairs and saw Junnie  oppa putting some Korean egg rice on the dining table. I quickly went down and hugged him. He jumped as he felt my sneak attack hug.

"You surprised me sis"

I giggled,

"Morning to you too oppa"

I sat down and look around

"Oppa where's Kwannie oppa?"

"He went on an early mission"

"Oh I see, so when-

"Lily you'll start your first mission tonight. How does that sound?"

"A-are you serious oppa?!"

He nodded with a smile

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I accept this mission"

He chuckled "You didn't even know what's your mission yet and you're already excited"

"Ofcourse oppa, now please explain the mission to me" I said excitedly

"Okay, okay, your mission is to go on a meeting with some important unknown clients and all you gotta do is listen to their request then you decide if we should take it or not"

"But what will I do if they suddenly attack?"

"Don't worry, that's why we trained you to get out of those type of situations and plus if anything happens or if you have any questions to ask during the meeting just contact us through this Holo-Coms" He said and handed me the gadget then I took it

"This little gadget will help you communicate us by showing you our hologram. We can't see you but you can see us"

"Wait where are you and Kwannie oppa going tonight ?"

"Both of us are going on separate missions but don't worry we'll be back before Midnight"

"Oh okay" I said and start eating

"How many class do you have today?"

"About 2 I think, since some of the teachers are absent"

"Alright then I'll be the one to pick you up today"

I nodded and continue eating

Time skip
At Lily's college

Author's POV
Lily walk in to her art class and sat at the back of the class. She look around and saw no one so she starts to sketch some flowers on her sketchbook.

She was so focused on her sketch  not noticing someone has come in and sat right next to her.

"That's a nice drawing"

Lily flinched a bit but soon recovered

"Rina, you scared me" Lily whined

Rina giggled "Sorry didn't mean to scare you. You were just so focused that you didn't even noticed me"

"Oh sorry about that" Lily said as she close her sketchbook

"So Lily, you started your first day in college yesterday right?"

"Yeah"

"Don't you have any questions? I can answer all of them for you"

"Hmmm... well can you tell me about Emily?"

"Oh my gosh! Did she do anything to you?! Are you hurt?!" Rina said as she looks at Lily looking for any bruises

"No,no,no, she didn't hurt me. She's just annoying me to pieces and kept on following me around then flirts with me at every chance she gets"

"What? Are you serious? Emily is the popular girl in this college. We call her The Ice Queen because she and her friends are as cold as ice when it comes to anyone who crossed paths with them"

"The Ice Queen? Seriously?"

"Yep and she never smiles at anyone except for her family and friends. I'm surprised that she's flirting with you. That girl never does that to literally anyone"

"You really know a lot about her huh?"

"Well it pays to be the wallflower girl. If you are as quiet as me everyone will assume that you're mute so they can say anything they want in front of you and sometimes they didn't even noticed you"

Lily giggled"As expected from you"

As Lily and Rina keeps on chatting more students starts to come into the class and then someone unexpected came in.

Rina glanced at the door and turned to Lily "The Ice Queen is here with one of her members, Yuqi"

Lily just nodded at her and didn't look "Thanks for the heads up"

Rina nodded then her expression changed "Ermm why is she glaring at me?"

Lily looked at Emily and saw that she is glaring at Rina so she glared back at her making Emily huffed and turned away then starts talking with her friend

"Don't worry Rina, I won't let her come near us"

"Okay...By the way did you know that Emily's from an underground family?"

"Wait what? Really?"

"Apparently yes for her since she's the cousin's of The Mafia Kings themselves"

"Mafia Kings huh?"

"Yeah so I'd suggest we stay away from her as far away as possible"

"Good idea"

"Look Mrs Amber is here"

And their class starts...

Time Skip
At Lunch

"Hey Rina wanna try eating at the cafeteria?"

"Sure!"

As they both went to the cafeteria they sat at the corner. Just when they thought nothing could happen...

Something unexpected happens...

To be continued