Home

FIRST CHAPTER WOOO

I just want to say THANK YOU if you are reading this because it means that you genuinely enjoyed the last book.

Now I know this will get less traction than the other book, but maybe it will boost the views of the other, who knows. I live for the COMMENTS anyway.

Anyways, enjoy!

.

5 days post war

.

"Love, are you sure you'll be alright?" Viggo walked behind her as she packed her bags onto Venomous. Freya smiled, her head tilted down and her back to the chivalrous man holding a couple of her bags as she adjusted the straps on her luggage.

"I'll be just fine, Viggo. I can handle a few name-calling Berkians," She turned to him as she spoke, putting her hands on on his shoulder armor with a reassuring smile. He just sighed, holding her upper arm and planting a kiss on her cheek. He laid the saddle bags on her dragon's saddle so Freya could arrange them the way she wanted. Pulling away from her, he went back into their shared hut to retrieve more of her bags.

She situated the bags on Veno's saddle with a grin, so stuck in her own bubble that she didn't hear Hiccup approach her.

"I know it's pretty obvious, but, You and Viggo, huh?" Hiccup smirked behind her, clearly enjoying this new ammo after years of being teased by Freya about him and Astrid.

Freya froze, all of the heat rising to her face as she never imagined having to talk about this with him before. She spun around on her heel, shrugging a little with a smile.

"I guess we haven't really talked about it, have we," Freya laughed a little, seeing Toothless listening to their conversation intently. Hiccup mocked her shrug in response, causing her to roll her eyes with a small smile. She turned back to her bags as she listened to him.

"So are you two... Betrothed? Like officially?" Hiccup walked around Venomous, scratching her chin as he went to the opposite side of the saddle to see his sister's face. There was an evident bit of excitement in his voice for her, and truth be told, he was elated that she finally found someone like he had. Her grin widened a little.

"Actually... For a little while now," Freya said, tucking a few loose items into her bag. Hiccup made a fake, small gasp, resting his elbows on the saddle.

"When?" He rested his chin on his palm as he listened to her. He had a small amused grin plastered onto his face as she gave him a look, her smile growing ever so slowly. He raised his eyebrows a little, indicating that he was listening. She shook her head and laughed a little.

"Remember the night I almost married Dagur?" Freya said, reminding him of that easily memorable night. He laughed, clearly elated for her. He sat up normally, taking his weight off Venomous.

"Are you serious, that long? God's, this is amazing! And here I thought Dad was going to pick your husband!" Hiccup ran his fingers through his hair, smiling widely. Venomous and Toothless warbled to eachother as Veno had to sit still, the luggage being loaded onto her back. The way it sounded, Toothless was warble laughing at her. They were so much like their riders.

"Well, you know, he still might," She said, lacking a little hope as she shrugged a little, cocking her head to the side. Her smile faded a little as she placed her hands on the saddle.

"I think he'll come around... Besides, Viggo's going to be Chief, again, right? That should help!" Hiccup said, trying to cheer her up as he referred the conversation they had about Viggo's destination the night before "Maybe I could talk to him, too."