Time Together

Hi, I'm here again, starting the next chapter literally the same day I uploaded the last one, woohoo!

Okay, I want input and comments galore I LOVE them, it's why I keep saying it.

Anyways, hope you enjoy <3

.

Freya POV:

I grinned as Viggo and I walked through the city he grew up in. Now I've been to many different places in my years of travel, but never have I seen a place such as this. Cities weren't very common on islands, usually it was towns, but this was a city. I can only imagine what it will be like once the population returns. Like always, his arm is tucked securely around my waist, comforting for the both of us.

Long poles held up torches to light the path that cut through the town. It was nearly the middle of the night, but I insisted on being toured like this. Everything is just so much more beautiful at night. Most of the civilians have either gone to bed or are stragglers sticking around in the Center Hall, leaving us mostly alone, especially where we were wandering through the city.

"I love you," I hear him whisper into my hair, his arm tightening slightly around my waist. He kisses my temple and I turn my head to look up at him, a grin stuck on my face.

"I love you, too," I whisper back, kissing him on his jaw, just where I could reach. Damn him for being so tall. The corner of his mouth twitches upward a little. I sigh a little in relaxation, resting my head against his shoulder. He seemed very quiet tonight. I had only just arrived this afternoon, so I wonder if I had anything to do with it. Before I could ponder any further, I can hear him start to talk, but hesitate, almost cautiously choosing his words.

"I've been thinking about Dagur lately. Isn't it quite unlike him to have given up on chasing after you this easily?" He questions, the mention of Dagur making my brows furrow a little in thought. Now that he mentions it, he's completely right. After the incident with the marriage document back on the edge, he sort of disappeared. I never even saw him on Berserker Island when the rest did. If course I was.. Under the influence to say the least, but it's still quite the surprise that I got off that island without his harassment.

"Yes it.. it is... I'm not sure what my dad said to him after I left the clubhouse that night, but for it to be the last time I ever saw him..." I wonder to myself, now my eyes stuck on the ground in confusion. What could have happened to cause Dagur to leave me alone? Not that I'm complaining, of course, it's just a little eerie. To add to it all, he has this hatred of Viggo for his past, and now for winning me over. Hell, we had to sneak back to my hut that night because Dagur was searching for him. He sighs, his thumb soothingly rubbing against the leather of my corset.

"I have a feeling that trick he pulled with using your father and the suitor process to get to you won't be his worst," He said gravely, his tone almost warning. I frowned a little, knowing that he's right.

At least he doesn't know where I live anymore.

"He is as crafty as he is insane, unfortunately," He grumbled a little, his mood declining as well. Though that sentence put a small smile on my face, reminding me of Hiccup. I'm almost certain he's said that exact same thing. Ahh, the similarities between the two.

"At least I'm not on Berk. Now he doesn't know where I am, and I highly doubt he knows where Marauder Island is," I try and reassure him, which does a little to relieve him. His arm around my waist tightens more, pulling me into him closely. He seems almost protective, like letting go of me would leave me vulnerable to Dagur in this very moment. I put my hand on his arm that's around my waist, quietly trying to relax him a little. It doesn't work, and his muscles only tense more under my hand.