Letters

HIIII

so guys

i literally cracked my screen right where my keyboard is so I have to type this out on my laptop. BECAUSE of that, there maybe be more errors but ill run it through grammerly or something for you all <3

ANyways!

I LVOE your comments they make me so happy <3

I would also like to tack on this important detail so LISTEN UP please

this book is going to be filled with a lot of cute filler scenarios, but of course, i have a story line and a big conflict mixed into it. So, if any of you have any ideas you guys would like to throw in, I love having some people to bounce ideas off me, so I can just use them or modify them. If I like your idea, or get inspiration from your idea, ill mention you in the chapter! Feel free to leave your ideas, thoughts, and support in the comments!

Now, I wont keep you waiting any longer, Enjoy!

.

Freya POV:

My face was smooshed into the pillow once I felt the cool breeze through the thin fabric of the tunic I wore. I turn my head to the side slowly, seeing the bright blue sky and bustling village of Berk. I squint a little at the bright sun hitting my eyes, moving my hand up a little to cover my face. I see a familiar, dark tunic covering my arm, suddenly remembering how I had put Viggo's tunic on before falling asleep.

I smile a little and lean further in to the pillow. The low ache of longing fills me, and it's suddenly crushed by dread. I had nearly forgotten about Viggo, Dagur and my father. I'm thinking that as soon as I step out of our bedroom, I'll have to face the music.

Speaking of 'our' bedroom, I tiredly turn my body to face Hiccups side of the room. Toothless lies curled up on his rock in the corner, Venomous hanging from the beam above him, both sound asleep. Hiccup's lanky frame drapes over the small bed. His arm hangs off the side, his fingertips just grazing the floor. I chuckle, seeing how much he had outgrown his childhood bed.

Sliding out of bed, I decide to change into my usual attire. I hide in the blind spot of our window and quickly change. I put my armor on one by one as it's layed out on my desk, yawning as I do so. Venomous noticed my activeness, waking up to greet me. She quietly drops down, and I hear her behind me. I turn to look at her, watching her stretch as she tiredly walks next to me.

I simply rest my hand on the top of her head, eventually dropping it down the side of her chin to scratch while I finish getting my armor together. I quietly tip-toe down the stairs, Venomous dropping down just as quietly.

I do a quick check behind me to make sure Dad is gone before walking out the door. I step out, looking around the village and seeing all of the Berkians working on their own individual tasks. Not wanting to deal with them spotting me, I hop on Venomous and take to the skys. Not long after flying around Berk and taking in the new additions, Astrid pulls up to us on Stormfly.

"Well, good morning to you!" Astrid called out, a bright smile on her face. She was certainly a morning person, a complete opposite to me. I hummed a little, smiling.

"Good morning to you, too," I greet her back, flying toward the ocean with Astrid and Stormfly close. I feel a yawn coming up and I slap my hand over my face to cover it. Astrid saw this and grinned.

"You know, I have an idea of how to wake you up," Astrid said, a twinge of excitement in her voice. I raise an eyebrow, curious.

"Oh really, what's that?" I entertain her idea with a tired smile. She suddenly whizzes past me, shouting back at me.