Parley?

In an awkward standing, Jaune, Weiss, and Bleiss sat in silence.   Jaune having an embarrassed face, whole Bleiss was ticked off. She was so close to getting that Arc D, but within seconds, interrupted.

Bleiss: "Well, what do you wanna know? Since you're just sitting there quiet and awkard." She leaned against Jaune, noticing the annoyed looks on her sister's face.

Weiss: The girl took a deep breath. Steeling her nerves. "Well, my first question is.... how  did this come about? No offense to Jaune, but he hardly seems the type you'd hang out with."

Jaune shrugged his shoulders, while Bleiss had an annoyed look.

Bleiss: "Well, we should start from the beginning then. What do you know about Onlyhunts?"

Weiss: A small blush had appeared on her face. "I mean.... I've heard of it.." she refused to look at him.  "What does that have to do with it?"

Jaune: "Well Weiss, have you heard of GoldenKnight?"

With that Weiss' blush went atomic and there was steam pouring out of her ears.

Bleiss: "Well there's your answer." She  climbs behind Jaune and wraps her arms around him. "Well, let me introduce you to the Golden Knight himself." She did Jazz hands behind Jaune and he blushed a bit.

Weiss at that moment had 3 braincells, all of them were fighting over what the fuck just happened. Similar to a fish out of water her mouth was agape.

Weiss: "YOURE THE MAN IVE BEEN BUYING PHOTOS OF?!" She clasped her mouth shut with hand, face red. Bleiss wore a smug grin and Jaune covered his face wearing a bright blush.

Bleiss: "Well that aside, we met via mutual contacts, we started talking and it escalated to where we are today.  I fell for him over night it felt like.  He talked to me like a human, not a slut."

Jaune: "So me and her were planning to meet and do a collaboration shoot. When we did, I was planning on popping the question.  I know it seems rushed, but I felt whole again when she entered my life." He placed his hand on Bleiss', a blush spreading across her face and a smile. "Are you asking because it's your sister Weiss?"

Weiss just gained a blank face, she looked at the boy with a 'are you really that dense look.' Bleiss had a similar look.

Bleiss: "Darling.. you are the most dense man I've ever meant."

Weiss: "Jaune.... I want to firstly say I'm sorry. "

Jaune tilted his head and Bleiss' heart skipped a beat, it's like if he was a golden retriever.

Weiss: "I was rude to you, and I let my arrogance of past courtships blind me.  You are honestly the definition of the knight in shining armor. You put yourself last, you sell yourself short in order to bring out the best in others, you're charming, and you're genuine.  And I failed to see that." Weiss slowly started to tear up a little. "I missed out on the chance with you because of that arrogance, and if you choose my sister over me, I will hope for the absolute best for you. I refuse to be the reason you don't find happiness." She bowed to then both and started to turn to leave.

Bleiss: "Wait up sis." Bleiss placed her hand on Weiss' shoulder.  "You know, maybe we can think of something."

Jaune/Weiss: "What?!"

Bleiss grabbed her sister's arm and brought her to Jaune.

Bleiss: "You see, due to my shitty arrangements in Atlas, I can't be here as much as I want. Soooooo, I want darling to always have love." She sits Weiss next to Jaune, the two are blushing like crazy. "Soooo we can share!" She threw her hands up. "And unlike a certain redhead Yandere, you actually appreciate darling. She only has a 'first time someone likes me' crush."

Weiss looked up slowly at Jaune.

Weiss: "J-Jaune..." she placed her hands on his. "Would you be okay with this arrangement. I don't want you to feel like it's forced." Jaune still beat red, leaned forward and kissed Weiss' forehead.

Jaune: "I have no idea how I'm so lucky to have the two most beautiful girls in Remnant interested in me. But I would never pass up this opportunity." The two jumped and tackled Jaune. Smiles almost permanently glued on.

Weiss/ Bleiss: "We promise to love you truly!" Jaune felt a smile grow on himself. 

'Knock knock knock'

???: "Fearless Leader! I was able to escape! And I saved Ren!"

Jaune heard Nora through the door and ran over. Opening it, she saw Nora had a few scuffs but nothing bad and Ren had a red mark showing where the tape was.

Jaune: "Hey Nora, we actually have a big development to announce." They both look to see Weiss and Bleiss , still wearing their smiles from earlier.

Nora: "Oh Jaune, you dog you." She gave a shit eating grin. "So you b got the double scoop huh?" With that Weiss turned beet red and Bleiss grinned wide.

Jaune: "I guess you can say Definitely." He looked back and smiled at his two new girlfriends