Interrogations of a Snow Angel

Weiss walked across hallway. Her outfit the same as the one she left wearing on Saturday, a very fulfilling glow was about her.  A smile crept across her face, her memory still filled with the euphoria of the night prior.  A scarf covering her neck in an attempt to hide the marks of her new found lover.  As she opened the door to her dorm she thought it was weird, it was about 10AM, but the room was dark, a chair in the middle of the room was seen the in the light from the hallway.

Weiss: "Okay, what in the actual fu-" Before she could finish she was grabbed and thrown onto the chair. Strangely she sorted expected it, so she didn't freak out.  "Okay lay it on me you degenerates."

In front of her was her team, with Ruby and Blake on the sides of Yang, who is holding a flashlight, to simulate a spot light.  

Yang: "Wow, you're taking this really well.  I'd expect you to at least freak out."

Weiss: The girl stared at her team with a 'Oh Please' look. "Yang, I'm the daughter of one of the most hated men in the world and the wealthiest family in all of Atlas, I've unfortunately have tempered myself to prepare for this."

Ruby: "That is unbelievably sad." They all looked at snow heiress.

Blake: "Okay, enough of this." Blake gained a look of seriousness. "Weiss, who is the Golden Knight!?" with a yell filled with curiosity and jealousy. 

Weiss: She gave a very smug grin, and very much could taste the jelly. "I would love to tell you, however I can't kiss and tell. Even then, how did you find out?"

Blake held up her scroll, the video of the erotic kissing and caressing playing, the sounds of moans and kissing filling the room. A blush appears on both Yang and Ruby's face.

Blake: "You're the only one with that shade of pink for your lips, and the moans give it away. Now tell me, how did you meet him, and can you put in a word for me!?" Weiss deadpanned the pervy cat.

Weiss: "Okay, obvious stating, I'm not going to give up any information like that, granted it'll probably give itself away soon, I'm not going to give you that satisfaction. Also, and more importantly." Her aura slightly darkening around her. "He's mine, so don't even think about it." She stood up and walked to the bathroom. "If you're so worried about who he is than just use your detective skills you pervert." She slammed the door as the sound of the shower started.  

Ruby looked at bathroom, curious on how her looking for Jaune..... wait.

Ruby: "Holy shit I know who it is." Yang and Blake turned towards the reaper.  Their eyes wide in anticipation. "Look, if I can figure it out, you can too, I wont give any hints since it's pretty much obvious with the context clues." this left the two stumped, they looked similar to scientists trying to figure out a formula. Ruby walked to the bathroom door and knocked gently. "Weiss, I'm not here to ask for details, but I just wanna say, I'm happy that you got what you were looking for." A smile of genuine happiness crept across her face.  

The door opened slightly and Weiss could be seen, Ruby immediately noticing the hickies, but noticed more the smile Weiss wore on her face. 

Weiss: "Thank you Ruby, I owe it all to you.  Do you wanna go get some cookies after I'm done dressing. It's the least I can do."

Ruby smiled gently and nodded, leaving Weiss to her business so they could have their girls day.  

Meanwhile Jaune was walking back to the Academy, he told Weiss to leave a little earlier so that she wouldn't be bombarded with questions.  As he approached the school his scroll rang. He looked to see a message from Weiss. Upon opening it his nose started bleeding. I very 'spicy' picture of herself cleverly using the steam from the shower to cover her naked body in the mirrors reflection. She blew a kiss in the picture and the caption stated 'I love the marks you left on me, it reminds me of how pretty I am in your care.' As Jaune read the final part of that sentence his head flung back from the force of blood shooting out. Luckily for him a friend was near by.

Ren: "Oh boy, Jaune!" He ran over and caught him. "Are you okay, what made you.." He looked at the goofy smile on his face and put two and two together. "Oum you are just as bad as them."

The two started walking towards their dorm, Jaune still in disbelief and bliss on his situation.  As they approached, Ruby and Weiss appeared in front of them. 

Jaune: "Hey Snow angel." Weiss blushed and smiled.

Weiss: "Hello handsome." She walked over and gave his cheek a peck. "Me and Ruby are having a girls day. I'll see you later around dinner time okay?"

Jaune: "Just be safe, Bleiss is still in the city too, make sure you say goodbye to her." His face still red. "Anyways Ren, why does the dorm feel like a murderous aura." Weiss and Ruby both looked waiting for the reaction as well.

Ren: "Let's just say Pyrrha is broken." The two men look at the woman and exchanged farewells. "She will very much be hostile, no, envious is probably the better word." He looked over to see Jaune wearing a scarf. "A little warm for a scarf ain't it?" He gave a smug grin.

Jaune: He coughed at the question. "Ren don't start it's already gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with her right now." He let out a breath. "Well lets get this over with." He opened the door to see Nora wrapping wooden chains around Pyrrha on her bed.

Pyrrha: "NORA LET ME GO I NEED TO STOP THAT HOE FRO-". As she looks towards the door, she sees Jaune and Ren enter the room. "Jaune! You're here! Are you safe!" Jaune and Ren had a sweat drop on their heads. 

Jaune: "Pyrrha, that's enough." She went wide eyed. "Please you need to relax, I'm not sure why you're so up in arms, but what on earth could cause you to do this!?" With that Nora, Ren, and Pyrrha looked at him with dumbfounded looks. "What?!"

Ren/Nora: "Fucking Oum, Jaune." Pyrrha's expression saying the same.

Pyrrha: "Jaune you dumb handsome idiot. I'm acting like this because..." With that the sudden burst of confidence appeared in her. "Because I love you dumbass!" With that both Ren and Nora stood with mouth agape and eyes wide.

Jaune: "Pyrrha.... I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings." With that the sound of a spartan's heart shattering filled the room. "I'm sorry you fell for a dumbass like me though..." With that he looked down and walked out of the room.

Nora: "Thank god I used wooden chains so she couldn't use her semblance on them." She looked at Pyrrha. "Look Pyr pyr, don't take it personally. Unfortunately you just took too long." Pyrrha felt awful.   

Jaune walked to the cafeteria. A lot on his mind.  He sat on a bench, looking around him, many people were conversing. His eyes closed as he thought to himself about the situation he came into.

??: "Well if it isn't Jaune." He looks up to see a large man in front of him.  

Jaune: "Oh hey Yatsu, how's it going man."

Yastsu: "It's going good man, yourself?"  He sat down and looked at Jaune. "You got something on your mind?"  

Jaune: "How do you deal with your partner having a crush on you while having a girlfriend?" Yatsu's jaw dropped and a certain bunny's ears drooped slightly.

Around the corner a faunus was listening in. 

Velvet: "Are you fucking kidding me!?"