Double Scoop

Jaune was besides himself.  You see this day started as a great day. He woke up out of bed to find a flirty text message from his fans on Onlyhunts like usual. But  he was interested in something better.

You see, our blonde dumbass had managed to get into a relationship with two of the richest girls in Atlas. He was on cloud 90.  He tried to move but woke to find both Weiss and Bleiss laying on him. It all came back to him.

Flashback-

Jaune was modeling pictures for his 'modeling' and was posing extra frisky because of Bleiss' direction. While Nora took pictures and Ren handled the lighting, Bleiss directed everything. Her nose was bleeding from the raw sex appeal her man had.

Weiss, the poor bean, was not sure how to feel. On one hand, she was super excited that this all came out. She got her man, and he's a super sexy model. Win win. But she didn't know how to feel about others seeing his body. Especially some of the comments she reads on the site. Those Atlas Milfs are dangerous after all.

But more importantly,  she felt Jaune was out of her league. From her viewpoint it was simple, she felt Jaune was perfection with how he looked. And she was the weak link in their new relationship.  Sure she had money, was the equivalent of royalty in Atlas.... but she was just Weiss in Vale. She didn't have the body that Bleiss had, and she had been an utter bitch.

Weiss: "How did I get so lucky... but I feel so undeserving. " She looked down at her hands that fidgeted together. 

Ren: "It's normal to feel like you don't deserve it ya know." Weiss looked up to Ren adjusting lights. "I felt the same when I confessed to Nora. Maybe you should talk to Jaune and Bleiss to help. "

Weiss: "But I don't want them to think like I'm a downer.." she looked at Jaune and was awestruck. "I hope that I get over this soon." She inhaled and exhaled deeply.

Bleiss: "Well, how about you two do a duo shot?"  Weiss immediately went red. " That way you can see how Jaune reacts to your touch, you'll see how much he thinks he's lucky." Bleiss gave a smile and Weiss thought about it.

Weiss: "Well.... if he's okay with it.. do you think my lingerie would be okay?" Everyone rose and eyebrow, she opened her dress up to reveal a very alluring silver and blue laced set. Jaune immediately hitched a breath as he felt the traveler going north in his boxers.

Bleiss: "Oh you clever girl." She gently picked up her sister. "Now you mount that stud like a cowgirl in heaven!" She placed her atop of Jaune, the feeling of his swollen member made her twitch in pleasure.  Bleiss noticed this and smirked. "Oh this will be delicious!" She posed the two and they locked eyes. Jaune could see the passion in hers and vice versa.  The two leaned in slowly and met their lips. Nora and Bleiss cheering while Ren was just happy to be there. They took the pictures and they were a hit.

Weiss: "Jaune.... I want you." Hearts in her eyes while Jaune had fire in his. "Take me now!" She said in a needy and aggressive whisper. Bleiss couldn't help but give props.

Jaune: "With pleasure." He gripped her body, leading to a cute yelp in pleasure while Bleiss started to undress.

Bleiss: "AYO THE FUK!" She jumped in the love pile. "I want some loving too!" Needless to say, Nora and Ren exited stage right, right quick.

End Flashback

Jaune leaned down to kiss his girlfriends foreheads. They stirred lightly but stayed asleep. 

He was able to get out of bed and checked his phone. The photos had amazing reviews, a lot of jealous woman and men stating that it should have been them. And others trying to put the puzzle together on who they are.

He laughed a bit, but then realized a video was posted.

Jaune: "Wut..." He played the video and it was a close up of Weiss and Jaune passionately kissing, the lips and tongues being the only things  visible. The camera cuts to his hands gripping Weiss' thighs and hips. The red marks being visible on her pale pristine skin. "Oh shit...." He looked down to see his hard on. "Well it ain't gonna rub itself." He went to the bathroom and locked the door.

One wank later

Jaune exited the bathroom seeing his girlfriends getting dressed.

Jaune: "Good morning my angels." The two smiled and jogged over kissing him on each cheek.  "So I guess we got a video posted Weiss."

Weiss went full red, she obviously knew the pictures, but not a video.

Weiss: "WHAT?!"

Bleiss: "Oh no, Nora must of made it. Did it show anything?"

Jaune: "Just our lips and her hips. But I don't think anyone can go off that."

Weiss/Bleiss: "We're fucked."

Jaune tilted his head.

Meanwhile at Beacon

Blake was staring intently at her scroll.

Blake: "WEISS FUCKED GOLDEN KNIGHT!?" She yelled waking up her team.