The Mafia 🖤

Y/n POV
The alarm rang at sharp 7 am . I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the bright light. When I saw him in my room I immediately sat up on my bed with a straight face .
"What are you doing here ? Don't you know to knock before coming into someone's room ?" I asked being pissed off as it's not the first time it's happening .
"Because you didn't wake up early I had no choice left" he said controlling his laugh .

"Get lost " I said to him and went inside the bathroom .
"come down for breakfast" he shouted from outside. I just rolled my eyes .
"Stop rolling your eyes and come fast" he said again and left the room . How on earth he can guess that ? I asked myself being irritated at him .

Time skip , at dining table

I'm peacefully eating my pancake and he is just waiting for me to finish so that we can talk . I thought something was up as his facial expressions are a bit serious unlike earlier . its because his dad is present here ? I thought.

After few minutes

I entered the main hall, bowed to his dad and sat on the couch opposite to the man in his 60's with my cold face .
"Is there any reason for your sudden visit uncle" I asked him being so polite as I can be . I'm sure this will piss him off and I want that.
"Nothing dear I just wanted to see you" he said dearly .
I remained silent for sometime .
"Come and often visit our house .your aunt misses you" he said .
"Then why can't she come here with you" I said under by breathe and rolled my eyes but that is enough for the man who is sitting beside me to hear . He glared at me and I reciprocaled it . Enough glaring you both ......
"Are you still fighting with each other ??
A sudden voice interrupted our death glaring fight , We both looked at each other like see you later look .
JIMIN are you still teasing her?? ...he smacked his son head. "
Ahh Appa it hurts" he said dramatically. I just rolled my eyes. She is the one who always attack me, he complained like a child. I just showed him my tongue . he rolled his eyes.

PARK JIMIN , the most irritating person I have ever met in my life. Sometimes I just want to put a bullet in his head . But I can't. I'm no one if its not him. I'm a terrible piece to handle but he was able to handle me since childhood. He is cute and charming guy and a big flirt too. Any girl can die for him. But he was never in a relationship. We grew up together. Thats why he is so close to me . no one ever dare to question me or pick a fight with me ,cause if someone does they die . and the only one who does but doesn't die is Him. But I can say one thing , he knew me more than anyone , even more than me .

"Am I late ??" a voice echoed the whole house . I Iooked at the sourse of the voice and a light spark came into my eyes .
"Hey Yoongi !" Jimin hugged him .

It's Him, MIN YOONGI the person I adore . its not because he is handsome or something .. Of course he is handsome .. But it's because he is the sharpest and finest Shooter , he can complete any task without any difficulty.. His empire is strong and huge . his network is unbelievable.....He can gather all the information about anyone with just a name with no matter of time. He is the one who taught me . He is my inspiration and my Teacher. He can kill anyone without mercy thats the thing I like about him the most . He is like my big brother .

Hi yoongi Oppa , I said and side hugged him .
And now I can really know that something is up because Yoongi is also here .

Jimin dad also greeted him. Though he is not his own son he treat Yoongi like his son ...I can say it is because ...Jimin had a elder brother but was dead at age of 18 and yoongi look similar to him .

Jimin and Yoongi are glaring at each other from time to time . It looked like they are waiting for Mr .Park to leave . .

Thankyou for reading this my lovely readers...
This is my first story , please support me✨
Love you all 💗