Doctor ?

Y/n POV

It's already evening , me and Jimin are still at beach , relaxing ourselves.
"Remember? We came here once we are young along with our parents " Jimin said while looking at the beach .

"Ahh right . That's why this place seems familiar" I said trying to remember the memories of our last visit.
'Come to think of it , I miss our parents ' he said sighing heavily.
"Myself Y/n , My father and Jimin's Father were best friends since childhood . We all used to live in Busan in our childhood. It's my 8th Birthday , Jimin's dad picked us from school , we were waiting for my parents at the hotel to celebrate my  birthday . But...they never came. The police found their car with their dead bodies in it in a lake . They  said it's an accident and closed the case. I've Grown up by Jimin 's parents. They do love me a lot and cared like their own daughter. I know that something was off since my childhood . My father profession was always a mystery to me . Though he was a Professor at a college , My Dad and Jimin's dad used to go missing for several days and cover up that they went to a school reunion or something. My confusion was clarified when Jimin's dad confirmed 5 years back about what they used to do and their true identity. It was that they were involved in some Mafia stuff once and had to continue it for good sake . His confession triggered me that my parents weren't dead in a accident but someone murdered them . He confirmed it . But he couldn't find who killed them. Very soon after we found out the truth , Jimin's parents were murdered when they are traveling back to Seoul from Thailand. We are just 20 back then . all we had was the graduation cap, their properties and memories .
I truly Loved Jimin's parents. They were like my own parents ..that's the time I boiled with rage to kill the people who ever involved in the this. Yoongi's uncle was a best pal to our both dads . He took us under his care and suggested to enter the Mafia world , which I gladly accepted. Yoongi and his fellowmen Namjoon trained Us. They were best in that field at our time. Now , being a Mafia I don't follow any emotions and just blinded by my Revenge . we don't know who , but I'm sure that one day they will themselves come and find us .

And the one who came to my home earlier isn't really Jimin's dad ,he is Jimin's dad's younger brother. When Jimin's dad was alive they were really on bad terms but when he was dead, Mr.Park came out of no where and showered us with affection . Probably he is after Jimin's dad company which is Jimin's now. That's the reason I hate him .He don't know that we are Maifias. At present , me and Jimin own a Electronics devices company which was established by Jimin's Father after the death of my parents. He worked hard to bring it to a standard. And since we handovered the company , it doesn't need to look back .We changed the name of the company from "Your choice" to " Dial Us " which means "Revenge by Us " in Welsh.  At present it's No.1 Electronics devices   company in Seoul. We had branches in Daegu, Gwangju,Busan and even in Jeju island. We use it to cover up our original profession.

"Right ! I miss those days" , I said blankly snapping back .

We had Chinese noodles for our dinner.

                           ~At Night

Y/n POV

Right now I'm lying on my bed trying to fall asleep. But I kept remembering about those eyes whom I met in the coffee shop . Aishh I don't even have his photo to find him . I have never seen such beautiful eyes in my life. Who is this man to run in mind? Me thinking about some random guy I met in streets ? It's so unlike me..I shrugged of the thought and skipped into my dreamland.

                          ~Next day

Y/n POV

Me and Jimin went to a museum which is opened recently . Museum is a place which tells " though it is old or odd you can be useful for some purpose"
Later we stopped by a restaurant to have our lunch. We ordered tteokbokke . I'm done with my lunch and waiting for Jimin to complete his . I'm looking through the window then I saw a familiar face .

It's Him .

"I'll be out ", I said and rushed out .
I looked here and there for him but he is nowhere to be found . I sighed deeply and about to turn but heard a puppy cry ,,it's with pain . I usually don't bother these things but my instincts said he will be there. So I took my steps towards the puppy's cry . And there he is holding the puppy in his hands gently, his face seemed to be worried and somehow I thought his handsome face shouldn't be ruined with that expression. I went closer and gave my hand kerchief to him , he took it without looking at me and wrapped around the puppy's leg which is bleeding. He got up and went with the puppy without looking at me .
"what a rude man " I scoffed. But I was wrong ...after taking a few steps away from me he stopped and turned back .
His eyes met mine ,the same feeling which I had in coffee shop yesterday rushed over me again .
He smiles a little while bowing thankfully and left. I just stood there like a statue and thinking why I didn't say at least a word to him ..someone tapped my shoulders which pulled me back to reality.
"Shall we go", Jimin said .
Hope he didn't see me staring at the Guy like that , I thought to myself.

It's almost 6pm in the evening , I have been swimming for last 2 hours .I don't know why but I feel like water gives comfort. That's why I stay up hours showering when I'm sad . But today isn't the case. I stayed that long cause it's been a while since I swam.
I kept thinking about him over and over this whole time .

Right now I'm sitting  on the couch and drinking my tea. The door opened revealing Jimin, He came and sat across me .
"His name is Taehyung" He said with a little smirk.
"Whose ?" I frowned my eyebrows and took a sip. "The guy for whom you gave your handkey and 'Stared' for a  long time " he said with a sinister smile .
I choked my tea at how he stressed the word stared .
"So he is KIM TAEHYUNG and he is a doctor at the city hospital. He lives nearby the hospital." Jimin declared and smiled teasingly.

"I never asked though''.

"You don't need to ask dear , I can read your eyes , he said dramatically.

"As if " I scoffed.

"So..let's plan something" I said after a little gap while staring at the sky.

he looked at me with confusion ."Anyway
I'm going to my room , see ya later" he left with that .
Kim Taehyung ? Doctor ? Interesting ...
So let's have some fun doctor . I said to myself with a small smile.

Thank you guys for reading this..
It's my first story so please support me
I'll be active from now on
Love you all💗✨