the devil💀

Next Morning

Y/n POV

I'm driving the car with Jimin beside me eating my brain to tell him where we heading to.
"It's a surprise" I said and winked at him with a little smirk.
"I'm afraid of your surprises Y/n ",he said heavily .
"Shut up we are almost there", I demanded and he quickly peeked his phone.

I stopped the car as we reached the destination.

"I wish it is something good ", he muttered and got out of the car.

I watched his eyes became wide as soon as he looked front.

"Blood Donation Camp !!!??" He exclaimed shockingly looking at the me.

"Hmm Yes, anything wrong ?" I raised my eyebrows.

"But isn't it weird that you brought me to such a place? You don't like these stuff right ? Wait ! Don't tell me that -"
"You guessed it right , it's the camp organized by his hospital"  I said and dragged him inside with a smirk on the face.

After checking around for Him for a while, I saw HIM checking on a patient standing a little far from me.

He looked up and our eyes met, he immediately recognized me, He waved his hand and smiled while making his steps towards me. 

"Hello ! Miss Y/n, glad to meet you again and I'm so sorry about yesterday, there is an emergency."

"It's fine , glad to meet you too."

"Are you here for donating your blood?"

"Well yes kind off." I laughed aloud.

"Is he your Boyfriend?" He pointed at Jimin .

"No I'm her-

"He is my manager, Jimin  " I interrupted Jimin .

Jimin widen his eyes and looked at me. I winked and smirked at him.

"Nice to meet to you sir" Taehyung bowed a little.
" N- nice to meet you too", jimin smiled awkwardly and bowed.

"Okay I'll catch up later", Taehyung politely said and left from there.

I smiled thinking how cute he is looking .

"Yahh !! How can you say that I'm your manager ??" an annoying voice knocked at me.

"It's fine Jimin , I said I'm a fashion designer ,that's why I said you are my manager in order for him not to misunderstand us."

"What if he does, it's not like you love him."

"I want him , Jimin . He is damn good and he will be perfect if he is with me."

"You are unbelievable Y/n",  he said with a disgusting face.
"and what , you are a fashion designer?? You don't even have a good taste." he laughed mockingly at me.

I glared and dragged him to where they are taking the blood. 

"Do I need to do it ?" He asked with his puppy eyes pleading me to say No.

"Yes you should"  I ordered him with a straight face.
He made a sad pout thinking he can't escape from here.

                        ~15 minutes later

We are done with it, currently I'm waiting for him to bid a bye. After a wait of good 15 minutes he showed up.

"Thank you Miss Y/n for being a part of it."

He showed his boxy smile.

"That's not a big deal" ,I calmly replied.

" If you are free tomorrow , you can join us for dinner" Jimin offered him.