Pt 2

Mr. Park asked about Yoongi's opinion in their new collaborations .

After some chit chats~

"Okay kids you gathered after a long time , have fun , I'll take my leave now" said Mr.Park .
Jimin sighed relievingly . we stood and bowed at him . He left the house.

"Ahh thats a long lecture" said Yoongi and sat on the couch comfortably.

So what's the matter ,I asked with my expression less face while sitting on the couch crossing my legs like a queen.
Jimin sighed and sat beside Yoongi .

"He is back " Jimin whispered .
Who ?? I questioned .
" The one we are waiting for so long " Jimin said and smirked slightly. Ahhhh... John Frenkel I said raising my brows .
"Yes him. He spotted in the central pub last night. He was with a girl I think she is Clara , Yeon u gave me the information" said Jimin.

Yeon u is Jimin's assistant. He is one of the most trusted people in our gang .

"Then the information must me true", I said .
"So he finally back after a year of run" , Yoongi said sarcastically.
" I think he is ready to die this time. Cause he isn't hiding from us..he is just chilling out with girls ". I said with a smirk on my face.

And that's the problem Jimin said .
Me and Yoongi looked at Jimin at the same time ,eagerly waiting for him to explain why he said that . Jimin shrugged his shoulders and said .
"What's with the look ? he should probably hiding from us and he did that for a year . but now he showed up out of blue openly in a pub that too with Clara . Not even caring that we will find him . He is not that numb to do that . I think he is up with some plan " Jimin explained .

"That means he want this ..He want us to find him" I said while thinking .
"Maybe you are right ,Jimin . He doesn't used his access while coming to Korea . Our men can't find his men in the pub even" Yoongi said .
Maybe he changed his gang ? I asked .

There is a possibility , said Jimin . So whats up with the plan , I said .
'In order to plan something we need to find what are his next actions, ' Jimin said . I glared at him and dialed my secretary Do hyun .
                          ~ On the phone  ~

Hyun : Morning mam.
Me : Hyun , track down John immediately. Find out his hideout and text me .
Hyun : on it mam .
                         ~ After some time ~

Give me my chocolate back ! I glared at Jimin .
Sure I'll give it after I finish it ,he replied and showed his tongue .

"Could you two just stop !! How long you gonna fight over a piece of chocolate?" Yoongi said irritatedly.

"It's not just a chocolate!!" We both said at the same time while glaring at Yoongi and eventually glaring at each other

" Fine you can have it ", he said and gave it to me . "Forget it you can have it" I said .

Yoongi being extremely done with us took the chocolate from Jimin's hand and ate it without giving us a single bite . we both looked at him with disbelief. He shrugged his shoulder and continued to eat .

"It's all because of you" Jimin pointed his finger at me.
I rolled my eyes at him.
And my phone rang , it's Hyun.

"Mam I sent the address of his hide out but it's not actually a hide out , he is staying in a Hotel and he is staying alone . His men doesn't registered in the Hotel" , Hyun said .
I ended the call saying okay.
I looked at the two fair men sitting in front of me . "He is stayed in a Four stared Hotel , His men doesn't registered."
But why isn't he hiding from us ? Jimin questioned . Let's ask that himself . Yoongi said and smirked .

Thankyou for reading this my lovely readers...
This is my first story , please support me✨
Love you all 💗