what do you like?

~ Y/N POV

It's been two days we had lunch with them.
We didn't stepped out in these two days , just locked in house with our laptops.

There is one company owned by Mrs. Jung , its a software company which is trying to tie up with us. They have been proposing their deal since an year but we keep on rejecting them because we heard that they betray their tie up companys.

And I truly hate her bitchy character .
She always flirt with Jimin ,exposes her rotten body every time she comes.
Even Jimin hate her. But now , it's not the case.
We are designing a new project , one of the member in it sold the details of our Information to Mrs. Jung.

Geez I really hate betrayals. I will kill the Man for sure. We are currently dealing with that . She threaten that She will leak this information to other Companies if we didn't accept her collaboration .

It sucks.

Jimin suggested to agree with her. I truly don't care if she sold that but Jimin said that our employees worked hard to make that program for new software and If she sold it or uses it , our members hard work goes in vain.
It's somewhat convincing. So finally we agreed to her proposal.
Jimin secretary Yeon u  talked with her .

*Yeon u is Jimin's secretary in Mafia world as well as in our Business. Whereas I have a assistant named Hwang Heo ji in business and Do hyun in Mafia world. No one from our Business or Company knew about our hidden Mafia World.*

We agreed to announce about our collab with that witch once we returned to Seoul .

"Aishhh this bitch ! I hate her ,shall we kill her Min”? I asked being totally annoyed by her acts .
"We can but we shouldn't" he said calmly yet sadly .
"I will make her pay " I said and called Heo ji .

OTP

Heo ji : Yes mam .

Y/n : Did you find out who leaked the information to Mrs. Jung ? I asked coldly.

Heo ji : Not yet mam ,but we surely find out soon. I asked Manager Won to meet the Detective for call recordings of the members working in that team. We will cross check and let you know.

Y/n : Alright , take Yeon u help in case.

Heo ji : Okay Mam.

She said and I hanged up the call.

I'm so annoyed right now ,this is not a big issue for me actually but what matters is someone betrayed our company and they have to pay for it .

"I'll go out for a walk" I said and placed my laptop aside , not hearing any reply I looked aside only to find him sleeping on the couch. I sighed and left the house locking it without making any noice.

I took a walk to a near by park. I sat on one of the bench and looked at the surroundings. A faint breeze hit my face making my hair dance.
Somehow this nature makes me a bit relaxed.

I felt like someone is staring at me and I'm not wrong, a person sitting on the ground along with few people a bit far from me, he waved at me with his boxy smile as soon as our eyes met .
It's him , Kim Taehyung. He excused himself from his friends and came near me .

"Hello Miss Y/n" he greeted me him a humble smile.

"Hello Mr .Taehyung , Nice to see you again " I said and offered him to sit beside.

"What are you doing here?" He asked politely .

"Nothing just came for a walk " I said and looked at him.

He made a O face and said that he came with his colleagues and friends for a bit in a break. I kept on looking how his lips are moving while talking , how his eyes are wandering for not making an eye contact .

"What do you like the most ?" I asked him while my eyes piercing into his.

I can sense that He was totally taken aback by my sudden question.

"Huh??, what I like ?" He looked at me and started roaming his eyes why thinking .

While I am just observing his every action
.
"Well ,my family and my friends"

"And??"

"and , my profession, puppies, going for a vacation, beach...hmm....flowers ...eating delicious food....Iron man...and travelling with my friends ?
Maybe that's it. I can't think of anything." he said while rubbing his hand on his back.

"Flowers?" I raised my brows.

"Ye- yeah especially tulips. Between why do you ask ? "He said nervously.

Cute.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know about you. That's it. " I said with a little smile.

He finally looked into my eyes. The memories of our first meet flashed in my eyes . I got captivated by his beauty and totally forgot about his eyes. I was engulfed by the same emotion and by the same feelings I got when I saw him for the first time .

"Taehyung!!" Jungkook's voice from back breaking our eye contact.

Love you all for reading this,
Hope you like this story and shower it with your support and love...
Borahae💜✨