Party!!

"A surprise? For me?" He said excitingly.

"Yeah"
I gave a eye smile.

"Where is Taehyung?"

"Hyung? He must be somewhere around "

"Alright, I'll look for him-
Before I finish my sentence, some girls walked past me and wished him. He showed his bunny smile to them and I made my steps towards the house to look for my Man.

Taehyung POV

Me and Yoona currently sitting on the table and having our drinks, she is still nervous to excute her plan. I suggested her to go with it once all the guests left, it's Jungkook's 25th birthday along with it, his Parents came from US. So obviously the party is huge than expected.

I received a text from Y/n
"I'm here, where are you"

And that brought a smile on my face.

"Where are you exactly" I replied.
I heard a ting sound as soon as I closed my phone

"In front of the main door"

"I'll be there" I sent,

"Alright Yoona, I'll be back" I said rushed to the main door of the house.

I walked past many people, greeted the ones who greeted me, for some unknown reason I wanted to see her as soon as possible.

I reached the place, and there she is, looking at phone. She wore a long dress looking breathe takingly beautiful. My eyes struck on her.I didn't said a word or moved a bit. I am totally captivated by her beauty.
She looked up and out eyes met. I could feel my heart skipped a beat.

Y/n's POV

As soon as I read his text and looked up, I found him, standing a two feet far from me. He was looking lost.

In me? That's great

"Hey Taehyung!"
I called him, he is looking at me without blinking. That made me little shy.

”Tae?” I called again taking a step forward.

"You look beautiful Y/n"
he said without breaking the eye contact.

His eyes, they are different today. I could feel his heavy breathing. I internally thanked Jimin.

"You look handsome too" I said.

We both chuckled at once.

"Where is Jimin?" He asked.

"He is coming, with a surprise"

"What is it?"

"Well the thing is....

It's been an hour since I came. Jimin didn't arrived yet. I sat across the table where Taehyung sat along with some girl. She look pretty and he is sitting so close to her.
But that didn't bother me cause his eyes are on me.

I received a text from George.
"It's done mam" it read along with a video.

Perfect.

I called Jimin and asked him to start.
I looked at Taehyung who is looking at me and nodded at him. He showed an alarmed look and said something to the girl beside him.

He made his ways towards the main area where Jungkook is standing.

"Jungkook let's go upstairs" he interrupted Jungkook who is chatting with his friends.

"Upstairs? Why Hyung?" He asked after excusing himself.

"Just come, it's a surprise" I said.

We went upstairs, I myself was shocked to see the settings,