A suprise

~Y/N POV

It's 10 am in the morning. I again had the  dream of the unknown man last night. I never put much thought of it before, but these dreams are becoming more frequent. What should I do? Aishh this is driving me crazy, Anyway for now, I shouldn't concentrate on his unknown man.
After making myself a cup of coffee, I came into the balcony and dailed a number.

On the phone

Y/n : Hello Michael.

Mickeal : Miss Y/n, You called me? Should I pay a visit?

Y/n : No, I need a favor.

Michael: Order Mam.

Y/n: You knew people from Hollywood industry right?

Michael : Yea mam, what do you need?

Y/n: I need to talk to someone.

                       ~Later some time.

I explained every thing to Michael, he said he will make some influenced person to call me.

I was thinking about how things will go when I remembered the concerned look in Taehyung's face and a satisfying smirk took over me.
The thoughts were halted when my phone rang, it's an unknown number. I picked the call.

?? : Hello Miss Lee Y/n. This is George, Michael said about your favor.

Y/n : Yeah, so will you able to do it ?

George : I have to look into it mam,
Mr.Robert Downey isn't a simple person to get.

Y/n: I know that , but try to get him, it's important.

George : Okay Miss Y/n. I'll try my best.

Y/n : Thank you George.
With that I hung up.

                         ~In the Evening

                           Taehyung POV

Me and Yoona are decorating the terrace of Jungkook's house, tho the party is going to be held in the back garden of his house, she insisted to give him a surprise.
She brought all the stuff which are red in color,
Roses, Heart shape balloons,Teddy bears, lights everything. I myself was shocked that she almost completed the decoration alone before I arrive.
I was just finishing the small pending works.

"Oppa, he is going to like this right ?" she asked taking a deep breathe.

"No, he is going to love it"

"Don't tell things just to make me calm"

"I really mean it Yoona, it's so romantic ,he is really going to love it."

"What do you mean romantic??"

"Don't act innocent, I know you like him" I said a bit teasingly.

She widened her eyes and I chuckled at her reaction.

"Don't be surprised, I know about my little sister"
I said and gave a warm small.

"Don't tell him oppa" she said concernly.

"That's your job"

"I'm not going to tell too"

"Why was that" I said with a frown.

She was hesistant at first but slowly started "I don't want him to like me back because I'm your sister"

"Aigoo, that won't be the case, I'm sure he likes you back"