What is he?

In Japan, October 1999.
A spacecraft landed in a old couple's backyard. The nose from the landing woke the formers up, the husband slips into his slippers and grabs his staff.

He exits the House to see his shack on the ground in pieces. But his attention faded away from the broken shack when he seen a silver pod. He sees a tail sticking out of the broken door of the spacecraft.

Moments later a young toddler boy pops out of the spacecraft with pointy black hair, and covered in some type of advanced super armor.

The old men tried to pick the young toddler up but the young one kicked the older man sending him flying back.
The toddler then started laughing.
Smiling the old men says to himself, "this young men will be of significance one day."

The young boy grows curious and decides to walk past the old men and walks into the house smelling something delicious and yummy.
Because the old men picks himself up and follows the young boy into his kitchen.

The young one opens the refrigerator and starts to mall a whole ping that was in the refrigerator. Hearing the noises the wife walks into the kitchen, "oh my what's this honey, (she walks closer to the young boy) You must be starving little one come here I'll take care of you sweetheart." Said the older lady grabbing the saiyans hand.

She looks at her husband while making some soup, "ok so care to explain why there's a cute little boy with a monkey's tail in our kitchen.?"

The husband smiles, "we'll come here darling (pulling her in front of him he opens the door) You see that ball thingy."
She glanced, "yeah it's shiny and big how could I not see it, and hold on why is it on top of the sha- nooo you mean.?"

"Yes honey he's from another world and he's pretty strong he kicked me like 10 feet away when I was trying to pick him up."

They both turn around looking at the young kid, "maybe he knows something about where he came from, he looks to be at least 5 or 6 so he probably can talk.?" Said the wife

The husband walks into the bedroom room, "you can try I already did I'll deal with this in the morning; I'll see you when you come to bed."

She smiles softly at the saiyan. Rubbing his face she asked, "So where are you from and who's your parents."

He looks at her while a tear drops from his eyes. He muttered, " there all gone fire and me going away I'm goku a saiyan."
Goku then falls asleep on the table.
Leaving the wife to carry him into a room with pictures of the worlds beast superheroes, like almight and others.

The next day they decided to take goku to a doctor to see what his quirk is. But they are disappointed when they figured out he doesn't have a quirk.

But weeks even months would pass thanks to goku's grandfather being a undefeated underground martial arts fighter.
Goku has been training with his grandfather, becoming stronger. Goku's powers would be noticeable regardless of him not having a quirk or not.

But goku would not only be learning martial arts he would also be homeschooled by his grandmother, who used to be a professional mathematician.

Goku would also become very smart and skilled in fighting. He becomes a huge All might fan even becoming All might one time for Halloween.

Goku would over time become more powerful but he couldn't control his power most of the time

He displayed a horrific amount of power on one night where he looked at the moon. But he was able to control it for the first time in years.

Years would pass and goku would continue to be mentored by his grandfather.