"IS GOKU FROM EARTH."

Everyone makes there way to a designated battle center for the practical test. Getting ready goku gets in a runner's stance, while deku does the same thinking to himself,"I hope I can past this test with flying colors, for if I don't I will be failing All might."

The test begins without a countdown. From the rooftop of the observation post Present Mic states this is because real battles don't have countdowns.

The examinees rush into the battle arena to destroy as many robots as they can, leaving the confused Izuku Midoriya behind, who quickly also runs into the battlefield when he realizes that goku is also taking flight heading towards the biggest robot.

Izuku is nervous because only a few hours before All Might had transferred the One For All to him, without noticing any apparent change.

And as for how to use the power, he hasn't had time to practice with his new quirk and All Might only gave him a very vague explanation about it.

His thoughts are interrupted when an enemy robot worth one point appears in front him.

Goku looks back stopping himself, trails from his feet as he slides, appears on the ground. He gets angry seeing that deku AKA izuku is in shock from being so scared!

The robotic villain advances towards him with hostile intentions, but Izuku is so scared that he can't move. Before the robot can attack him, Izuku is saved by goku.

Who is seen floating in the sky, while holding the robots head While it drips oils. A student named Yuga Aoyama, who uses his Navel Laser to destroy a robot that appears from around a building because it seen goku floating in the sky.

Yuga thanks them for being the "distraction", but he quickly leaves telling them that they will probably never meet again. Present Mic announces that there are only 6 minutes and two seconds left, and Izuku and Goku moves to look for more robots.

Izuku frantically searches for just one point, but almost all of the robots have already been destroyed, with several students rack up anywhere between twenty and forty-five points within the first few minutes.

Ochaco Uraraka levitates robots and sends them crashing down. Yuga Aoyama uses his laser to blow them apart. Tenya kicks them with his engine legs, Katsuki blows them apart with his explosions, and so on and so forth with others.

Like goku who by far has the most robots, so far he has been using his fist and strength to take down robots.
Not wanting to cause unnecessary confusion about his quirk, he restricts his energy abilities and only use speed and strength.

Principal Nezu says that the best students use a combination of skill, speed, power and focus to score the most points in the end. As time runs down towards its end, U.A. Faculty members press the "Yakuri Switch" to release the gigantic villain bots worth zero points.

The purpose of this robot is so that the judge's panel can observe how students react to the desperate situation created by the giant robot. It presents an opportunity for some students to truly shine.

All might and the others have, Deku and Goku on the screen.
"So All might these must be your two favorites, I must say that one with the tail acts and seems to been trained by a personal already." Said Principal Nezu

All might thoughts are interrupted when he realizes what Nezu said.

"We'll yeah they are obliviously not normal kids they are what we need to be looking for when building the perfect world where hope will forever be.
"Just watch what they both do considering their going up against stronger enemies with no points.!"