UA ACADEMY!

9 years ago goku came to earth on a spacecraft. Ever since then he's been training and learning with the people who took him in.

Now that he's 15 his grandparents sent him off to UA ACADEMY a school for heroes. All his life he was told he had  strength quirk.

He was exited considering he's been homeschooled all his life. On his way home from working at his grandparents martial arts dojo. he can't stop thinking about meeting all might.

Meanwhile goku with his super human hearing, hears someone calling for help. This makes goku stop and look in the direction where the voice is coming from.

Goku rushed to the boy, but goku sees All might also going in the same direction.
When goku gets to the spot where All might and the boy are.

Goku then sees a villain holding a green hair boy. Right when goku was about to rush to help All might scared the villain away.

Meanwhile goku decided to stick around listening to All might and dekus conversations. All might and deku flys off. Goku decides to follow the two. When All might leaves, goku decides to get to know deku.

Goku runs up from behind deku, "Hey my name is goku I see your also going to UA wanna be friends." Deku is a little bit dazed considering he was just saved by his favorite person in the whole world.

"Huh oh hi goku im deku and sure we can be friends i would like that."

The two began to talk getting to know one another, on their way home goku and deku thoughts are interrupted because they then sees katsuki.

Who's in the hands of the same villain who tried to take deku's body. As the police officers tells citizens to step back goku is seen rushing into the scene.

Goku punches the villain sending the villain flying into a building, This move helped free katsuki who's amazed at the power of goku.

Deku and all the other citizens are cheering for goku. Goku slowly walks up to the villain, "now you shouldn't be able to live im goku, a saiyan from another planet, and your my first villain." Said goku while laughing

The villain gets angry he shoots out a long tentacle that raps around goku. Deku and katsuki both dash to help goku but they both then stop.

Because goku's body starts to glow yellow, goku then rips off the tentacles. His eyes flicker from black to orange.
Goku raised his hand, whilst charging up a blue ball of energy goku begins to say,

"Now you almost got me with that but you are just a low life villain while I'm a master of martial arts."

Goku then released the Huge ball of energy right at the villain. Moments later a huge explosion insures the death of the villain.

Both deku and katsuki are a little bit scared and happy for goku. Seconds later All might gets to the scene. He questioned goku and the other two boys,
"Kid what's your name and just how did you kill a villain." Said All might

Goku point to himself thinking about what exactly he should tell them, "I'm goku and my quirk is a strength quirk, that's how I was able to kill that villain who had my friend right here in a chokehold.