"QUIRK APPREHENSION TEST."

Class 1-A's Quirk Apprehension Test is an evaluation comprised of eight fitness tests held by Shota Aizawa on the very first day of school with Class 1-A.

With the ability to run his homeroom class however he desires, Shota Aizawa always evaluates the abilities of his students on their first day instead of going through a normal orientation.

He has the students compete in eight physical tests using their Quirks to gauge their potential. Then he ranks their scores from best to worst.

Aizawa threatens to expel the student who comes in last place because they have no potential.

All the students gets into class, Aizawa  is on the floor in a sleeping bag.

"now It took you all 8 seconds to settle down, that will not work(he sighs) put these on and head outside." Said Aizawa 

While all the students line up and get ready for the first test, goku and deku have had eyes on them ever since they entered the class.

"Goku is it just me or do you feel everyone looking at us.?" Said deku
"Yeah deku I think it's because we have bigger muscles now or something." Said goku

Both deku and goku are more muscular due to their training with All might over the 4 week period of waiting to see if they got into UA.
Plus deku has picked up some new skills from training with goku and his grandfather.
You can say that their confidence is why their classmates are looking at them so much.

Aizawa decided to make Bakugo go first,
"you all been taking test all your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in a physical exam.
"Bakugo you managed to get the most points during the entrance exams, what was your farthest soft ball throw when you were in junior high.?"

"67 meters I think.!" Said Bakugo
"Right try doing it with your Quirk, go on anything goes just stay in the circle." Said Aizawa
"All right then you asked for it(whilst starching his arms) "I'll add a little heat to my pitch to drop there jaws." Said Bakugo

Aizawa begin a 3 sec countdown, "3....2....1..GOO."
Bakugo throws the ball into the air using his explosive power to farther push the ball. Flames swelled around his arms.

Aizawa turns around facing the students after pushing a button on a device, "All of you need to know your maximum capability, it's the most rational way of figuring out you potential as a pro hero.!"

The others seeing how far Bakugo's throw was gaps some even responding, "whoa 705 meters, are you kidding me.?"
"I wanna go! That looks fun!."

"This is what I'm talkin' about, using' our quirks as much as we want!."

Mr Aizawa looks to be irritated, saying.
"So this is fun to you?, you all have 3 years here to become a hero; you think is all going to be games and play time.?"
He laughs, Aizawa began to explain the rules,
"Now we will start with a 50 meter dash, Followed by a grip straight test, followed by a standing long jump, followed by Repeated Side Steps, and a ball throw.

"And you all will be participating in a distance run, seated toe-touch, and sit ups test to as well." Said Aizawa

He also added, "oh and if any of you comes in last place, you will be expelled." Said Aizawa