First meeting

Pov: YUKI

    It's been 3 years since I met Pierre, and things have been going great. We had some arguments because of him leaving for Alpine, I remember wanting to break up, kick him,
and kill him with my hands for breaking my heart, but in the end, we worked it all out.

  Flashback
    The first time I met him was in the director's office, Franz Tost, waiting for Pierre to show up. At that time , I was a little shy, and making a big entry in such a huge competition like F1 was like a dream come true , that when Pierre showed up, looking a little alterate because of the situation and glaring at me with angry eyes, made me almost piss myself. He looked handsome but was also angry, and he didn't even try to hide it .
   I remained seated on one of the chairs in the office as Pierre humps at Franz , asking about me and why did he call him here. We waited like 2 minutes before he could get an answer, and all he said was, "Pierre, this is Yuki Tsunoda. Your new teammate for the upcoming season. " . If I  say I was confused by the short introduction, Pierre hummed in knowledge and tried not to show too many negative thoughts about this matter.

  After Franz introduced us and explained how this all works , shortly after sending us away from his office. I don't know how I looked, but I'm sure that my face was like one of a pitiful little dog, and that only mortified me more, knowing that Pierre is right next to me and could see everything I'd do.
   But as I wait with Pierre in the hallway, he puts an arm around my shoulders and tells me that he'll show me around from the office to the garage and the cars we'll drive. I was shocked by his change of mood, and when I looked up at him, he was smiling and cheerful,  much more than he was when in the office, and when I asked about it, he was like" I like to pretend in front of the director and yeah, I'm still a little sad about my other teammate but don't worry, I know it's not your fault and seeing how little and adorable you are, I'll make sure that everything is fine" he said that then winked at me , while dragging me through the building. I wanted to smack him first for his differences in mood and the second one because he said that I'm small, but that's for another time.

   As my first day here, I could say that I'm happy that I joined Alphatauri, even if the car isn't great, but having Pierre near me helped a lot. He asked him if I needed anything , and he explained to me all the details about our cars, then we started to talk about our personal lives.
  About what can I say, only that as a young kid, I joined the racing karts course, and till now, I was racing my way to the F1 . He listened, interested in the way I grew on the field . About him, he told me that Alphatauri is also his first team because his actual team was Toro Rosso, but they changed the name, and since 2018, he raced as a substitute for Daniel Ricciardo and raced for him many times , and finally in 2020 when it became Alphatauri, he became the first driver of the team.
   I looked at him, amazed, knowing already that he raced for Red Bull, too , even if he was a substitute . For the rest of the day, we talked a lot, and at dinner time, the director told us that he's going to make me a welcoming party and that we should go to the restaurant with them, him and the managers and mechanics.

  We took after them, but Pierre remained with me all the time to make me company and to not make me feel lonely, even if the team was surprisingly engaging and really made me feel already of one of their own.

End of Flashback
It was a great start, and thanks again to my ex teammate and my darling for helping me accommodate in the team, but I hope you'll regret one day that you joined Alpine. 😊