Prank on Charles- Lando, Yuki, Max

Since the season started , Lando and Yuki didn't have enough time to go out or to do pranks to other drivers. Usually, with the help of Max, we would do some complicated pranks having many drivers cursing them even at night, all because Max would always go too far with his ideas, and they were lucky that they were pranking and not getting pranked because that would have probably killed one of them.

The first prank they did was to Charles . Since they knew that Charles gets scared easily, they planned to do something to scare him in his driver's room or in the Ferrari garage. And since some mechanics from Ferrari were happy to help, they gave access to the pranksters in his room while he was talking with Pierre, neither of them knowing about their visit there.

They planned to have someone hide in his small wardrobe, one dressed as a ghost with a phone near, to put the right soundtrack from the horror movies, and one would assist the "ghost" also dressed as one.

Since it was only 1 PM, they had to wait till 3 PM for Charles to get back to his room, to get some rest, and to wait for the race they had that night. While waiting, they got ready, Yuki got in the wardrobe, being the only one small enough to get inside, while Max and Lando got two sheets from the staff and used some paint and the masks they had bought from their rooms , also to make Yuki more scarier , they used some paint to make him look like a dead person, thinking that Yuki's adorable face wasn't scary enough.

While they were preparing, Max had an amazing idea , mostly for him it seemed amazing. He wanted Yuki to get all the makeup and paint red, purple, and whatever made him look like he was somewhat murdered, and while Charles gets deeper , almost getting in his room, he finds Yuki, and then him and Lando would appear to drive him away , mostly in circles, so Yuki can get in his driver's room and hide, then he'll jumpscare him there, and in the final part, they all go in the room , to scare him and to tell him he was pranked.

When Max explained it like that, easy peasy the words flowing from his mouth, Lando and Yuki got scared of the man's devil mind and thanked God that they were with him and not against. They accepted reluctantly after asking him if this wouldn't hurt Charles in any way. He said that that would be fine and that he scared him before with something like this , but they were still nervous about this and hoped for the best.

The clock showed the time, 2 55 PM , making them hurry up in position. They talked with the Ferrari staff and told them not to go near the drivers' rooms to make their prank go well and hoped that after Charles entered, they would close the door that separates the rooms and the garage, the staff agreed, eager to help, making questioning Lando and Yuki about the Ferrari responsibility to take care of their drivers , but thought that maybe even the staff from their cars would have done the same .

At 3 05 PM, Charles , Carlos, and Pierre appeared at the Ferrari garage, laughing at something that Carlos said.
Lando , Yuki, and Max looked at each other, thinking about how we could keep on with the prank, deciding to keep on with the former plan, improvising if needed.

They were laughing and happily telling each other stuff, but after they entered the section of the rooms, they heard the door close behind them , not giving a second thought. They continued until they saw something on the floor. It was a person covered in blood and bruises, full of scars and clothes ripped apart. When they got close enough, they saw that person , it was Yuki. They gasped loudly, not believing what's in front of their eyes. The first one to run to him was Pierre , his teammate and sweetheart. He looked scared, and Yuki could feel him trembling, even gasping when he felt that Yuki's body was cold . Yuki knew that if Pierre felt his heartbeat, he could find out, so he tried to lower his heartbeat, succeeding, but before Pierre could check him, some music started playing , it was that one when the clown IT would appear in movies, but instead of a clown, the two ghosts, Lando and Max came from around the corner and started to run after them .
They got so scared that they almost fell over in an attempt to run away from them , but when they arrived at the door, they found it locked, starting to bang against it but no one would open it. By the time they started to bang against the door, Lando and Max retreated , making sure that Yuki was in position.

While they were pressed against the door in the hope that someone would come, Carlos noticed that behind them, there was no one anymore . They looked around and reluctantly left to go in the safety of Charles' room , hoping that the ghosts weren't going to follow them. When they walked towards the same path as before, they saw that Yuki was no longer there and that from the pool of blood, there was a trace that was making its way to Carlos' room, Yuki making sure that they would come to Charles instead of Carlos'one.

They hurried inside and closed the door with the keys, starting to check around for some opening , like door , window, closing all of them. They wanted to get out , but Pierre was still shocked about Yuki. It looked real, and he was scared about him. He started to ask them if they knew what could have happened to the little Japanese, getting ready to punch whoever did that. While they were talking, Yuki could sense their fear and frustration about this situation.

It warmed Yuki's heart, feeling bad about the prank , but waited for the others to come and to end it all. All he had to wait was the horror background song, and then all of them would jumpscare them.

They were starting to feel a little safe until they started to hear the horror music, and they knew that something is going to appear soon. After the song ended, everyone could hear the door getting unlocked, making all of them scream, and from both the door and the wardrobe, exited the ghosts and the dead man , getting closer to them , who were just scream , trying to take something and throw it at them . Pierre was the only one who succeeded, throwing a tennis ball in Yuki's head, making him fall down, banging his head against the open doors of the wardrobe .

When they heard the tumble, they opened their eyes only to see Max and Lando dressed like ghosts, and Yuki dressed like a zombie on the floor, looking like he's sleeping which was weird knowing that he was part of the prank, but then Lando told them that Pierre threw the ball and he aimed perfectly into Yuki's head, making Lando and Max look at each other , impressed by this performance, but Pierre didn't have it and crunching down, he tried to wake Yuki up, but in vain, looking at Yuki, sleeping it off.

Carlos and Charles started to scream at Lando and Max about how stupid this prank was. Charles almost had a heart attack, and Carlos wasn't far behind from one. And Yuki wasn't skipping his round of threats from Pierre.
When they calmed down, Pierre took Yuki in his room in Alpine, not knowing if Alphatauri would like to see their driver passed out, while Charles and Max stayed in his room , and Carlos took Lando in his room , to scold them into not doing it again. Lando and Max promised them that the next time they wouldn't go that far.
When Yuki woke up, he was a little dizzy but was met with Pierre's serious face, ready to scold him, but Yuki was slightly faster, starting to say that he'll never do it again and that Pierre could punish him, in whatever way he wants, that made Pierre smirk and the rest it's history.

When they were released, Max , Lando, and Yuki joined the Ferrari staff and thanked them for the commitment, them being happy to help in this prank .
They, then, go to the cafeteria and celebrated the successful prank and started to think another idea and another driver to prank, trying to keep it a little more low compared to this one.

The next prank will be getting a lot of balloons and stuff in Fernando 's room, hoping they don't die.:)