Drunk confession

It was the last night that Pierre would celebrate with the Alphatauri team, and he tried to party and enjoy himself to the fullest.

   He was contacted by the Alpine team and got himself signing on the contract of his life , like the second driver of the french team. He was very happy and everyone beside him suggested him to go there and to be grandious  as a driver. The only person that didn't know was his teammate, Yuki, and sadly he didn't know how to break it for him.

   While he made up his mind to tell Yuki, he discovered that Monday will be announced his transfer to Alpine , so he left to find him to tell him the news and to comfort him in need. Yuki took it pretty well and congratulated him with a joy that seemed a little force it but the genuine feeling was there so no one put to much attention to it. To which leads to the party that the staff prepared for his departure, in the most famous place of Italy .
When they arrived, everyone was still pretty quite, enjoying the company of the others people , but after some drinks and a little food, everyone started to be more lively creating the right atmosphere of a party.

    They were having so much fun and decided to do for the last time some songs on karaoke. For them , this was a tradition, and even if they will part ways, this will remain in history as The Karaoke Night . Everyone was used to them playing around and make joke while singing, but watching as an audience this beautiful show before their eyes, it melted even the coldest hearts and warmed everyone in that chilly night . When background music started, the silence took place, and for those minutes, their chaotic voice but with  brave intent, they sang 'See you again' from the bottom of their hearts.

    Some of the Alphatauri staff started to tear up seeing this ,and  holding their phones up, they took a video of that beautiful moment, while others were cheering them up, giving them the support necessary to a singer, in their case two. It was such a great moment, but sadly, it came to an end with their last song,  Wonderwall by Oasis    . They ended with a bow and the cheers of the audience. Both Yuki and Pierre felt emotional about all this, and suddenly, they hugged each other tightly.

    Everyone was watching , lovingly, this scene in front of their eyes and waited some time before interrupting them. Some cheered silently, and some wanted to cheer loudly and laugh in happiness for them until they saw that Yuki was slightly crying on Pierre's chest (since he didn't reach his shoulder^-^ ) and that he was calming him down, whispering something to him.

    They stayed like that some minutes, calming themselves up and turning towards the others, ready to light up the mood. Some of the staff watched between both of them , some were worried about them, but they put the worry aside and enjoyed the last night together. During the entire night, they played games and drank many shots and drinks , ending the night with another song, suggestion made by staff, and a short speech from Pierre. The song was Hello by Adele, and being a famous song, everyone knew it , especially Yuki, who was very drunk and had a very red face, starting to sing from the deep of his soul the lyrics, Pierre beside him, was also pretty drunk and followed suit, but less excited compared to Yuki.

    During the whole song, Pierre looked over Yuki the entire time , sometimes, they even made eye contact, but they shied away from deepening it. In the end , they applauded together with the others, and Pierre started to say his speech to end the celebration night .

   He started by thanking for the party and the amazing night he just spent with all of them , then thanking each one of them for the great time he had in Alphatauri and that he would never forget those memories. After thanking them all , he raised a glass to cheer, but while he waited for the others to cheer with him, he could see that everyone was staring at him, with an incredulous face, going back and forward from Pierre and the poor Yuki, behind him , pouting because he got left out from Pierre's speech.

    Pierre told them that he wanted to cheer with them first, and then he would thank the poor baby. They looked a little worried but raised their glasses and cheered , not drinking yet. After they've done it , Pierre started to talk about Yuki and the time they spent together as teammates,  slowly becoming friends and becoming like a family during the two years they worked at Alphatauri. His words were so sentimental that Yuki started crying , hiding behind Pierre, grabbing at his shirt, secretly trying to wipe his tears off his back , and try standing normal like he didn't cry moments ago , everyone in the room cooed at him, making him feel like a baby , sulking but still listening to Pierre's words for him.

   It took Pierre five minutes to express his thoughts and memories about him and Yuki , feeling himself tearing up a little, but he raised his glass again to cheer for Yuki and to give the room another vibe other than nostalgia . Everyone raised their glasses and cheered again for Yuki, and for all of them , and after leaving their glasses on the tables of the bar, they started to scream " BACIO", " BACIO" and continued to do that until Yuki looked at Pierre, so confused that everyone felt a little sorry for making him pout again, but when Pierre tried to brush it off , the screams started again " BACIO ","BACIO" and this time it needed only two loud shouts and Pierre kissed Yuki, so hard that he almost fell backwards, but Pierre caught him in his arms deepening their kiss.

    The cheers and shouts of happiness sprang over the place as congratulations for finally having courage and stopping the pining between the now ex-teammates and hopefully lovers. While everyone was shouting and jumping up and down ,  Pierre and Yuki were lost in their own world, and while looking in the others' eyes, Pierre kept Yuki in his embrace, close to his chest, still a little bit drunk but very conscious about his actions and smiled at him as a reassurance and in hope that he wouldn't get rejected in that very moment but when Yuki leaned over to kiss him again , he was stunned but kissed back. They stayed like that for 5 more minutes, then going back to the people in the bar , they ended their night out with a big family hug and a goodbye hug.

   It was such a great night that everyone, even the strongest ones, teared up , even so, one little tear, Pierre Gasly remaining one of the most important people of the Alphatauri team.

   After everyone said their goodbyes and congratulated one last time, Pierre, he and Yuki left for his hotel room to stay a little more together. At the hotel, they were a little shy with each other, but they walked hand in hand through the hall for Pierre's room. Once inside , they set down on his bed, and while both of them felt a little awkward,  Pierre started the talk and confessed to Yuki his feelings. He waited a couple of minutes, and after looking at him, he saw that Yuki was smiling, but a single tear was rolling down his face, and while it worried him, Yuki responded that it was kind of sad that the both of them were idiots on admit their feelings on his last day in the team.

     This really was a bit of a problem,  but Pierre reassured him that they'll work things out and that him leaving doesn't mean not meeting anymore. While Pierre hoped that his talk was enough to reassure him, Yuki was preparing his words to confess his feelings, too.

    After a good five minutes, Yuki was confessing to Pierre his feelings, but because he was nervous he started to stutter on some words and he became red like a tomato , that Pierre had to stop him , pitying him and hugged him to his chest , gentle but close enough to hear his heart beating very fast. He couldn't warm up more at this adorable baby, and him being like that made Pierre almost crush him like a panda plush .

      When both calmed down, Pierre looked at Yuki and asked, "Will you be my boyfriend?"  To which responded "If you take me on a date tomorrow, " showing his tongue . At this playful act, Pierre kissed his cheek softly and still hugging him. He carried both of them on the bed and sleep cuddling to each other.