Pierre Jealous👀

Since Pierre left Alphatauri, there are some things that changed in the team's staff. One of the changes is the new PT that was assigned to Yuki, well-known in the F1 paddock as Daniel Ricciardo ex's PT in McLaren. Many were surprised by this sudden change, and some were sad that Michael wouldn't be training with Danny anymore .

Yuki was still affected by Pierres' leave, and even if they were still talking , it hurt him not to have him around, but slowly, it all come back in place , they talking only over phone, sometimes in the paddock before one race or late at night , in one of their hotel rooms.
When Yuki discovered that Michael Italiano was going to be his PT and that he was going to work hard and train properly with him, he wanted to cry. He knew that Michael was very serious in what he does so he only prayed for the best . And while only the Alphatauri team knew this, the other teams were starting to stare at the garage curiously, watching the doors open and close, to a frantic Yuki running from his misery while Michael tried to catch him . Seeing him there , the other drivers wanted to go and ask around, but they didn't get to do anything because they left back inside , Michael carrying Yuki on his shoulder like a stubborn little kid , and while the others were amused , Pierre, that watched all the action , was fuming and the jealous ate him up , wanting to go to Yuki and show everyone
who owns him. But Charles stopped him , telling him that he couldn't do anything now that he's not in Alphatauri anymore and that the whole thing between Yuki and Michael was strictly as workmates.

When the night came, they entered Pierre's room . While they showered , Pierre hugged him and helped him wash himself. After the shower, he hoped that Yuki would tell him about Michael, but he didn't even tell him about the staff change in the team . He still felt jealous about the previous events between those two but tried to go ok with it, assuring himself that there's nothing between them.
When they changed in pajama and got in bed, they started to cuddle close to each other until Yuki got naughty and jumped on Pierre's lap , trying to get his attention while Pierre looked amused and lustful at him. He started to kiss him slowly , leaving him on top while he restrained his hips from moving, rubbing himself against his ass . Yuki was feeling dreamy, and all the stimulating made him hard, but soon he came onto Pierre's abdomen while Pierre was still rubbing himself on him until he felt the need to come .
They washed themselves again and rested on the bed . It made Pierre forget about his jealous thoughts, and somewhat it reassured him that Yuki would never choose another man.

The next day, they woke up and stayed together for breakfast until they heard a knock on the door. While neither of them knew who it was , Pierre opened the door only to get in sight of Michael Italiano, Yuki's new PT, dressed in the Alphatauri uniform , asking for Yuki. Suddenly, Pierre felt the jealousy from yesterday, and before he could answer him anything, his boyfriend came from behind him to greet Michael and to tell him that he'll be ready in 5 minutes, inviting him inside, forgetting the rightful owner of the room. While waiting for Yuki to get ready, Michael sat on the sofa in the living room, trying to unsee Pierre's glares towards his head and hoped that the little kid would get ready faster . He waited two more minutes, and Yuki was all dressed and ready to go. Seeing that he's ready, Michael got up from the sofa and aimed towards the door looking back for Yuki, letting him exit first, but before Yuki could reach the door , Pierre grabbed his head and kissed his lips hard , to show the intruder that Yuki's taken. While Michael looked away, Yuki was embarrassed, and he playfully hit Pierre, asking why he did that. He said it was as a see you later kiss, he knew him better but he decided to leave with Michael to go and start the day's routine . While they were walking down the hall, Michael put his arm around Yuki's shoulder, tackling him playfully messing with his hair, and Yuki tried to push him away but after a while, continuously, trying , he played his game and put his arms on his shoulder letting his weight down on him, trying to make him suffer but Michael used one arm and carried him to his room to change. All this happened in front of Pierre's eyes that were burning in jealousy, like he had never felt before in his entire life. He wanted to rip the muscular arm off Yuki and make him understand that no one touched him except himself. He felt very bad about his thoughts, but only imagining Yuki training with that man made him want to change the team again only to get Yuki close to him only.

The day went on , and the drivers had to get ready for the race in the upcoming days . Everyone was in the paddock getting ready to get their cars in the first free practice of the weekend. Yuki was talking on the phone with Pierre, telling him that if he had time before the race , he'll go to the Alpine garage to spend time together . Pierre hoped that he'll come, telling him that he's going to meet with Charles , Lando , Max, and Alex . Yuki was excited to see Alex again, and the others, too, but Alex was always in his heart next to Pierre, obviously.