Prank - Max , Lando, Yuki, Alex, George

After the last prank, the squad calmed down for a time. No pranks, no weird jokes and stuff, which made the others suspect them , as they would have done a prank, even after they got scolded , so everyone was on alert.

This time , the group got two new members that Lando and Yuki didn't want to prank and that are willing to help them prank others. And as everyone presumed, yeah , they started the planning for the next prank and the one that would get pranked. They didn't want to proceed like last time, so they waited for someone who did them something wrong, almost like revenge, but not taking it personally as they only wanted to make the prank, not to make someone suffer .

As they planned all, the first things that were needed to make the plan were the location , the time, the type of prank, what kind of things they need, and in case , who'll enter that place, drivers or staff members. George and Alex looked at them very surprised, at how they realized that plan and how many details they had, and also thanked God that they weren't pranked , but later on, they also thanked Lando and Yuki to have saved them.

Their target that day was Fernando. Since he was the oldest, there was the possibility that the next years, he'll not be on the grid anymore, so they through ' how can we let him leave without a prank on him?!' , and knowing his sweet side was mostly shown when around Yuki or about him , so they decided to use this weakness against him.

They talked and decided that the prank would have been placed at the Dutch GP since now they are doing the free practices. On Sunday, hours before the race, they wanted to prank him that he broke up with Pierre and that he might do something. Before they decided to do this prank, they tried Yuki's crying skills, which were unbelievably credible , almost feeling bad at making him " cry," but then Yuki laughed at them , making sure to show them that he's alright.

They wanted to make Fernando believe that Pierre really broke up with him, but they weren't sure how to make it credible without telling Pierre about it, like a double prank:)
Later, Yuki came with the idea to ignore Pierre from the second day until the race day . It would've helped them make Pierre mad and unreasonable if Fernando had wanted to face him . They tried to make sure that Yuki wasn't feeling pressured or something, but he seemed happy to help, and it looked like he wanted Pierre to be mad at him , and on this matter, we decided not to mix in their business.

It was the second day , and the plan started. He and Pierre usually talked in the morning, sending ' good morning' messages , then meeting up for breakfast, but when he saw Pierre's messages, he tried not to respond back, leaving him on seen. He put his phone on mute and tried to ignore it for now.

He met with the others for breakfast and informed them about the status of the plan, also the fact that Pierre is looking for him, so he might need to go to someone's garage for now. They looked a little worried after hearing that already Pierre was looking for him, but he shrugged out of their worries, going back on the next steps of the prank.

After breakfast, Alex told Yuki that he could stay in his garage as Logan liked spending time with him. Since the others were bored , they also decided to join the Williams garage for a gathering. They talked a lot, played games, and gossiped about the whole grid for funny stories or juicy stuff.

Later on , before the third practice on the track, Pierre decided to go and check again the Alphatauri garage, not seeing Yuki at all, then suddenly he remembered that he could be at the Williams, because he's friends with Alex. He speeds there as in one hour, the practice starts, and if he doesn't get in time in his garage , the team leader would kill him.

When he arrives at the garage, he could see Yuki laughing freely with Alex, Lando, and George near, having no trouble,also almost fighting Logan for something that he can't clearly see. He approached them and called after Yuki, but the Japanese little guy raised up fast, and while he tried to dodge Pierre , he got caught by a pair of arms around his waist, making it impossible for him to leave .