Yukierre- Yuki jealous

It was the end of the Italian GP week, and the drivers were celebrating for the podium winners, Max , Charles, and Lando, managing to rent a whole restaurant for the celebration .

Since it was a worldwide restaurant, there were many different dishes , like pizza, chicken, kebab, sushi, and others from every country, so for Yuki, that was the best thing ever because he loved sushi, for Lando who hated the raw fish, he eat pasta carbonara , and others followed with beef , pizza and kebab or sushi. And since it was a party, they bought drinks , enough to get drunk and hangover the next day.

They were dancing and singing while cheering for the winners, already giving sign of drunkness in the air , as everyone started to dance , 2 by 2 , trying to compete against each other. The few couples that entered the stage were Carlos and Lando, Esteban and Lance , and while Yuki wanted to go with Pierre , he saw that Pierre decided to go with Charles, leaving him alone on the side, not knowing that Max was also left alone by Charles.

Yuki started to pout and really wanted to go to him , but decided to leave it like that. While he was on the side, at his table , Max joined him and also pouted at the two dancing. While they shared their sorrow , they decided to dance together and to feel good , trying to put aside the betrayal.

It was a funny scene . The shortest driver with one of the tallest drivers, making everyone turn their eyes towards them. Them both wanted to make jealous Pierre and Charles, with no luck , the two being engrossed with each other. So, plan B was to comfort the other and dance the night away . Little did they know, the two saw them and were starting to get jealous, but brushed it off.

By midnight, almost all of them got drunk and were doing karaoke. As the situation didn't change, Max and Yuki decided to sing together a song they both discussed and gave opinions . They chose to sing 'There for you' by Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan because even if they started to talk in that evening, they found in each other the comfort to get through the night, and hopefully they could sing it for their lovers.

They started the song, and everyone was surprised by the choice, but quickly they shutted other noises out and waited for this unexpected performance.
Yuki was nervous, but his drunk state mustered enough courage for him to keep going on. He was visibly fidgeting the mic between his small hands, so Max took one of his hands and helped him calm down. Yuki was happy, and he flashed a small smile to him , then got ready to start the song, reading the first verse from the monitor.

As the song's going on, they feel a lot better and start to jump around the stage, making atmosphere around the restaurant, inviting the others to sing along.
The whole place was under a spell by their performance, and while everyone was feeling great , Charles and Pierre were fuming from their jealousy. They were really surprised by the whole situation and the fact that Max and Yuki were friends or even this close.

As they start to talk to each other about those two, they don't realize how close they are and how they would look to the others , and while the others were cheering for the singers on stage, Yuki saw the scene in front of his eyes and while they were simply talking from up there , it looked like they were kissing.
He didn't want to believe his eyes. He knew that Pierre was loyal. He would never cheat on him, and more to it, he knew that the two were friends , but it looked real, and it made him tear up a little.

Max noticed the sudden change in Yuki's posture, and when he looked at him and, with his eyes, asked what happened. He nodded towards a specific area of the room. When his gaze followed up, he saw the cause of his sadness, but while he knew that he should also be mad about Charles, he wanted to have fun and forget for now.
So he toke Yuki's hand in his and started to swing it around , making him turn his attention on him. It worked , making Yuki smile again, even if it could barely reach his eyes , but it was a start.