Sleep On It

Sunday Morning

The sound of your phone's alarm going off wakes you up. You whine and turn the annoying sound off, turning to lay on your other side. It's not until you get a whiff of something foul that your eyes snap open. You're met with a familiar dark monkey. You yelp and fall back off of your bed, hitting your head on the floor. Not waking up out of this 'dream', you assume this is the reality of what your second day into the new year has turned into.

A snicker cuts into your train of thought as Macaque peers down at you. "This is a nice place of yours, plum." Macaque smiles as he watches you scramble back, sitting cross legged on the edge of your bed. "I like your style."

"What the hell are you doing in here?" You check to make sure you're dressed and find yourself in the same clothes that you were in the day before, quietly sighing in relief before looking at the amused monkey above you. "You know what? It doesn't matter because you're leaving, now out."

Macaque watches as you point a finger to your door and scoffs, looking back at you. "Yeah, I don't think outside is as entertaining as it is here, I'm good."

You scoff, roll your eyes, and stand up all in the same second. "I can't believe you had the gaul to sneak in here while I was sleeping." You wipe yourself off and head towards your drawers, looking for a better pair of clothes to wear.

The monkey sitting behind you quirks up a brow before standing up and crossing his arms. "I didn't take you for the nudist in front of strangers side, plum-"

You throw a shirt in his face before shouting, "I'm taking a shower you pervert!" Stomping your way to the bathroom, you slam your bedroom door behind you, causing Macaque's ears to drop down from the loud noise.

The darker monkey just lets the shirt fall off his face as he stands there in shock. So maybe coming in unannounced like he saw Wukong doing wasn't the best idea? Or maybe it's the fact that you're still pissed after hearing about the way he used Mk while you were out cold. Yeah, that seems like more of the issue than him walking in unannounced. Macaque rolls his eyes and makes his way to the living room. He'd better get comfy as he waits for you to finish because this, this could be awhile.

You unlock the bathroom door, towel wrapped around your head as comfortable clothes sit atop of your skin. Watching as a head peers up over the couch, you roll your eyes and continue to brush your teeth, heading for the kitchen. Macaque frowns and lays up fully, wondering if he should change into his human form.

Unbelievable, you think, grabbing a plate from the cabinet before spitting out into the kitchen sink, why does he have the gaul just to pop in unannounced? That's a 'you're mine friend' only kind of deal, and the two of us, we're not friends at all. You wash the brush and set it off to the side before you turn back around and let out a loud gasp. A familiar lightly bearded man stands in front of you, wearing a black turtleneck and pair of black ripped jeans. "You-"

"Anything that you need help with in here, plum?" Macaque looks around then peers over your shoulder and spots the dishes that you and Wukong used earlier are unwashed on the other side of the sink. "I can wash those-"

You follow his eyes back behind yourself and into the sink before snapping your head back to the seemingly human man in front of you, "What? No!" You slap his hand away from the dishes and move out of his way. "All I want you to do is leave, so go!"

Macaque frowns and rolls up his sleeves, starting to wash the dishes anyways. "I'm just offering some sort of help, is that such an issue?"

"Yes?" You wrinkle your nose and cross your arms, glaring a hole into the side of the darker fellows head as you watch him wash the dishes. "Don't you have some mischief to plot somewhere else to someone else?"