*BEGINNING NOTES*

***

"Whiskey and Roses | Woosan"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A WOOSAN MAFIA OMEGAVERSE

In the unforgiving embrace of the mafia's cruel reality, Jung Wooyoung- the local florist omega, finds himself entangled in a web of debt and danger. Haunted by the sins of his deceased father, he navigates the treacherous paths of the criminal underworld, trying to break free from his past. But fate has other plans when he crosses paths with Choi San, a feared mafia boss with a reputation for ruthlessness.

WARNINGS!!

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN EXPLICIT AND MATURE THEMES AND CONTENT, ANGST, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE, DEBT, MATURE AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE.

This story is purely fiction, this is not a representation of ateez as a group or individuals. If shipping members makes you uncomfortable do not read!!

TOP SAN; BOTTOM WOOYOUNG

SOME INFO ON THE OMEGA-VERSE:

In the omega-verse, human society is structured around a unique and biologically-based social hierarchy, primarily entered on a dynamic of three main secondary sexes: alphas, betas, and omegas.

Alphas: These are the highest ranking types. Alphas are dominant individuals, often portrayed as strong, protective, and assertive. They emit a scent known as "alpha pheromones" that can affect other dynamics, especially omegas, and often hold positions of power and leadership in the society.

Betas: Betas are considered the average individuals, lacking the intense characteristics of alphas and omegas. They do not possess the same pheromonal effects but still play crucial roles in the society. They cannot mate with omegas or get pregnant by alphas.

Omegas: Omegas are the submissive individuals in this universe. They have unique biological traits, such as heat cycles, during which they become fertile and seek an alpha mate for bonding and reproduction. Omegas are usually portrayed as nurturing, sensitive, and in need of an alpha's protection.

Ruts: Ruts are the biologically-driven mating cycles experienced by alpha individuals. During a rut, an alpha experiences heightened levels of pheromones, increased aggression, and a strong drive to seek out and bond with an omega mate. The duration and intensity of a rut can vary from alpha to alpha, but it generally involves a period of heightened sexual desire and the need to assert dominance.

Heats: Heats are the biologically-driven fertility cycles experienced by omega individuals. During a heat, an omega's body prepares for potential mating and reproduction. This period is characterized by a surge in pheromones, heightened emotions, and a strong urge to find an alpha mate. Omegas may become more emotionally sensitive and physically receptive to the advances of alphas during their heat. Omegas produce a substance called slick which is a form of lubricant that they produce inside their rectum that acts as a uterus to make their heat easier.

CHARACTERS: