*PROLOGUE*

**Warning: Implied rape (please don't read if this easily triggers you or you are uncomfortable**

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wooyoung struggled to tie the pink bow around the bouquet of roses he was currently holding. The vibrant colors of the flowers seemed to dance before his eyes, a kaleidoscope of beauty that was momentarily overshadowed by a sudden surge of heat. He took a whiff of the sweet scent that suddenly turned pungent and sour, and an unsettling sensation washed over him.

His heart pounded erratically in his chest, the rhythm matching the rapid pace of his breathing. Panic rose like a tide within him, and he clutched the bouquet tighter, seeking comfort in the familiar touch of soft petals against his skin. But this heat, this inexplicable sensation, had taken him completely by surprise.

As beads of sweat formed on his forehead, Wooyoung's trembling hands betrayed his usual steady demeanor. The world around him seemed to blur, and his mind became hazy, thoughts scattering like petals in the wind. He tried to steady himself, but the strength he usually found in the serenity of his father's flower shop eluded him now.

With a trembling gasp, Wooyoung lost his balance, and the bouquet slipped from his grasp, cascading gracefully to the floor. He stumbled, trying to find something to hold on to, but his legs felt weak, as if they could no longer support him.

Panic set in as he realized what was happening – he was experiencing his first heat. It was a moment every omega dreaded and prepared for, yet Wooyoung had managed to convince himself it was something that wouldn't happen to him. But the universe had other plans.

Lying on the floor of his flower shop, Wooyoung tried to control the overwhelming sensations surging through his body. The scents around him seemed amplified, and he could almost sense the pheromones in the air, taunting him with their potency. It was as if the world had shifted, and he was now attuned to a frequency he'd never noticed before.

When the door to the store opened and Wooyoung''s father angrily stormed in, a chill ran down Wooyoung's spine. His heart sank, and all he wanted to do was disappear, to melt into the background like a petal lost in a sea of flowers. But there was no escape from the presence of the man who had haunted his nightmares for years.

His father's eyes, once filled with love and tenderness when Wooyoung was just a child, now bore an unsettling intensity that sent shivers down his spine. The bouquet of roses lay forgotten on the floor, a vivid reminder of the beauty that could be marred by the darkness of reality.

As his father's oppressive presence loomed over him, Wooyoung felt his body react to the stress, the beginning of his first heat adding to the turmoil within. He tried to suppress it, to hide the vulnerability he knew his father would exploit, but the instinctual need for an alpha's protection was undeniable.

With every breath, Wooyoung's world seemed to crumble, his sanctuary of flowers failing to shield him from the demons of his past. And as he stood before his father, trembling and overwhelmed, he knew he had to find a way to break free from this suffocating cycle, to forge his own path away from the shadows that threatened to consume him. But how? The answer eluded him, leaving him feeling more vulnerable than ever before.

The memories of Wooyoung's father taking advantage of him never left his mind, an unrelenting specter that haunted his every waking moment. The pain of the past was a heavy burden he bore in silence, keeping the darkest secrets of his trauma locked away deep within his heart.

As he stood before his father in the flower shop, the scent of roses mingled with the acrid tension in the air. Wooyoung's hands trembled, not just from his first heat but from the fear that gnawed at him, threatening to engulf him once again. He had spent years trying to distance himself from the man who had betrayed his trust, but fate had a cruel way of pulling him back into the nightmare he so desperately wanted to forget.

His father's piercing gaze seemed to strip away every layer of protection Wooyoung had built around himself. He felt exposed, as if his father could see right through the fragile facade he presented to the world. The weight of his father's expectations, coupled with the dark history they shared, pressed down on him, threatening to crush his spirit.

"You think you can run away from your responsibilities, boy?" his father sneered, his voice dripping with disdain. "I gave you everything, and this is how you repay me?"