*CHAPTER THREE*

Chapter Three

Unveiling Truths

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The following days, Wooyoung was left in a confusing haze. The air in the flower shop seemed to change the moment Choi San stepped inside. Wooyoung's pounded in his chest, his fingers instinctively tightening around the stem of a delicate peony he had been arranging. He remembered their last encounter vividly—the cryptic words, the unsettling aura that surrounded Choi San. The memory of their exchange lingered in the back of his mind like a haunting melody.

There was something about the alpha that left Wooyoung in a dizzy mess. His sweet pheromones immediately filled the air at the simple thought of the alpha. He knew who Choi San was. He didn't live under a rock. He was famous around Seoul for being a cold hearted bachelor and heir of his family business. What was the business exactly? You could ask no one and they wouldn't have a clue.

So to have that man show up at his store left him a confused mess. Wooyoung couldn't shake off the lingering unease that had settled in his chest since the alpha's visit. The memory of their encounter replayed in his mind like a puzzle he couldn't solve. The enigmatic alpha had left an indelible mark on his thoughts, and he found himself grappling with questions he was reluctant to voice.

It was then that one night, just as Wooyoung was about to close up the shop, the little bell above the door rang. Wooyoung looked up from the counter he was wiping down to see Choi San standing before him. Alone this time but definitely not any less intimidating. That woody, dark scent immediately attacked Wooyoung's sensitive nose, making his own pheromones go wild.

Choi San's eyes, as dark and enigmatic as ever, swept over the shop before settling on Wooyoung. His lips curved into a slight smile, a blend of familiarity and something that Wooyoung couldn't quite decipher. "Jung Wooyoung, it's nice to see you again."

Wooyoung managed a cautious smile, setting the white dust cloth aside. "What can I do for you, Mr. Choi?"

The alpha's gaze held a hint of amusement, as if he could read the underlying tension in the room. "You can drop the formalities, Wooyoung. We're not strangers anymore."

Wooyoung's heart raced. His instincts told him to be cautious, but there was an undeniable magnetism about Choi San that made it hard to ignore him. "Alright, San. What do you want?"

San stepped closer to the counter, his presence commanding attention. "I received a good word after my last order. My associate was very happy with the delivery."

Choi San's gaze seemed to pierce through Wooyoung's defences. "Flowers have a way of conveying messages, don't they? Each bloom holds a story, a sentiment. You know the world is a dangerous place, Wooyoung. Maybe it's best for an omega like you stay away from it all. Some people aren't what they seem. And sometimes knowing the truth is more dangerous than knowing there's secrets."

Wooyoung couldn't shake off the feeling that Choi San was alluding to something beyond the surface.

A faint smile played on Choi San's lips, a mixture of intrigue and satisfaction. "I have a request, Wooyoung. A special arrangement, if you will."

Wooyoung's fingers itched to pick up the peony again, his nerves on edge. "Of course, I'd be happy to help. What do you have in mind?"

Choi San's gaze held Wooyoung's, unwavering. "White lilies, symbolising purity and rebirth, intertwined with black roses, signifying the darker aspects of life. Can you create such an arrangement?"